Green screen backgrounds

Zahariel

Thought I would start a thread on possible backgrounds that people would like to see next year (hopefully)

I really enjoyed the Gateroom golfing, my fav' of the 3 but if you bring it back I'd suggest wrapping the club shaft in non reflective tape so it shows up better.

Suggestions:

Standing next to 'Thor' / 'Hermiod',

In a F302 / Alkesh cockpit,

Standing next to a Sarcophagus,

Kneeling in front of a Goa'uld using a hand device,

Surrounded by replicator insects,

• Like 1

green screens i like- using a Go'uld hand or healing device, standing next to an asguard, standing next to sarcophagus or inside one, stading infront of atlantis gate, standing infront of atlantis, being made into a jafa with the symbol on out forhead or being made into a wreith with the mask on the face and feeding thing on our hand( id love to be turned into a wreith), sitting in the drone chair

Edited by stargate geek emily

Maybe cut a hole in the green screen and we can be stepping through it from behind - transfer to laptop and we're stepping throught an active gate... :dance: Worth £5 of anyone's money for sure...

maby not cut a hole but would be cool to get a pic of stepping through an active stargate.

There needs to be more information. I missed alot of them I wanted to do because I didn't know what screens were at what time and for how long. I forgot they were doing them. I would definitely have done a few over the weekend if I'd known what screens they were doing

• Like 2

There needs to be more information. I missed alot of them I wanted to do because I didn't know what screens were at what time and for how long. I forgot they were doing them. I would definitely have done a few over the weekend if I'd known what screens they were doing

i deffenately know on the sundat they were in the room next to or along the side of photo room B

Saturday's golfing session was in there too, I only knew about it as it was on my way back to my room. I looked in as I was passing, saw the green screen and the golfclub so stopped in to ask.

It's deffinitely a great idea and well worth continuing for the subsequent shows. But putting something on the schedule might help even if it's only a vague time in the afternoon.

• Like 1

Saturday's golfing session was in there too, I only knew about it as it was on my way back to my room. I looked in as I was passing, saw the green screen and the golfclub so stopped in to ask.

It's deffinitely a great idea and well worth continuing for the subsequent shows. But putting something on the schedule might help even if it's only a vague time in the afternoon.

the green screen were going all day sat and sun till the closing ceremony. They did say at the opening ceremony about the green screen where it was and what would be running on each day.

the green screen were going all day sat and sun till the closing ceremony. They did say at the opening ceremony about the green screen where it was and what would be running on each day.

I heard the announcement but like so many others I spoke to - had forgotten the details the following day. The shoot didn't start till after the main morning session had finished on both days and the staff had a chance to get some lunch as it was going on in Photo session location B and was run by the same photographer.

Would just be easier for poeple who might have had one Pimms too many on the Friday night to remember for the rest of the weekend.

Would have loved to have a picture of me in front of the Gate, but I forgot where it was being held.

Doh !!!

Would be great to do this next time (will have to remember to bring extra cash). Ideas for next time could include - All 3 gates (Earth, Pegasus & Destiny) as well as standing with Thor, Todd, or a Super Soldier or next to a DHD.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...