Guest suggestions!

raiden58237

Any of the following will always be great please :)

peter williams

dan payne

paul mcgillion

kavan smith

colin cunningham

aaron douglas

patrick currie will always make me happy

torri higginson

michael shanks

ben browder

chris judge

many of these have attended chevron in the past 2 to 3 years so it may take a while to bring some of them back again.

You should really get RDA once more before he's ...you know, too old for this kind of stuff. :)

i can see where your coming from but RDA is not an easy person to sign up and he has only been in the last 3 years so i don't think he would be able to get back that quickly.

Well, another con in Germany had him in 2011, 2012 and this year they are having him again, so apparently it's not impossible :) I know he was at Chevron a couple of years ago, but I missed him and would love to meet him one more time, at a SM/ME event, which is not that expensive.

• Like 1

Well, another con in Germany had him in 2011, 2012 and this year they are having him again, so apparently it's not impossible :) I know he was at Chevron a couple of years ago, but I missed him and would love to meet him one more time, at a SM/ME event, which is not that expensive.

i unfortunately missed him too. but i don't know if SM can afford to get him back so quickly.

Any of the following will always be great please :)

peter williams

dan payne

paul mcgillion

kavan smith

colin cunningham

aaron douglas

patrick currie will always make me happy

torri higginson

michael shanks

ben browder

chris judge

many of these have attended chevron in the past 2 to 3 years so it may take a while to bring some of them back again.

That's a fair point but sadly myself and a few friends weren't able to attend these events for personal reasons so we didnt get to see them...gutting! :( So would be great to have them at LFCC, some of the guests are keen to do other events in the UK as well and would happily come over a little more regularly than they currently do.

I figured its worth asking as there are other guests who do multiple events within close timescales so its not impossible :) Also unlike the likes of RDA (who would be amazing but SM may not be able to afford to get back for a while) some of these guests like Patrick, Dan and Peter would be easier to get back

Edited by BSG_Girly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...