Guest Days & Prices SFCC

• Showmasters Admin

TV & Film Guests

Amrita Acharia...................................SUN.....................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Anthony Head..................................SAT/SUN................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Armin Shimerman............................SAT/SUN.................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15
Bonnie Langford.................................SUN.....................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Burn Gorman...................................SAT/SUN................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Carole Ashby......................................SAT....................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Chase Masterson............................SAT/SUN...............................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Chris Barrie.........................................SAT....................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Dan Starkey........................................SUN....................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Dave Prowse...................................SAT/SUN................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Dirk Benedict...................................SAT/SUN................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Eve Myles...........................................SAT......................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Frazer Hines.......................................SAT.....................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Jeremy Bulloch................................SAT/SUN.................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Jack McKenzie ...................................SAT.....................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

John Leeson.......................................SAT......................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Robert Llewellyn.................................SAT......................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

John Morton....................................SAT/SUN..................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

John Rhys-Davies...........................SAT/SUN................................AUTO £20/PHOTO £20

Josephine Gillan.................................SAT....................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Ian Liston............................................SAT......................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Kitty Swink.....................................SAT/SUN.................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15
Louise Jameson..................................SUN......................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10
Mat Irvine............................................SAT.....................................AUTO £10

Miltos Yerolemou.................................SUN...................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Paul Blake...........................................SUN....................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10
Paul McGann...................................SAT/SUN................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15 Plus Tardis Shoot Sold on the day

Pixie Le Knot......................................SAT...................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Rusty Goffe.......................................SUN..................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Sophie Aldred......................................SAT......................................AUTO/PHOTO £10

Stephanie Leonidas..............................SAT....................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Steve Lynskey.................................SAT/SUN.............................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Sylvester McCoy..............................SAT/SUN.............................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15 Plus Tardis Shoot Sold on the day
Terry Molloy........................................SUN.....................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10
Virginia Hey.....................................SAT/SUN.................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Comic Guests:

Ian Edginton...................................SAT/SUN

Paul Grist ......................................SAT/SUN

Edited by Too Tall
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

As long as Virginia Hey doesn't cancel Saturday I'm happy with any other guests :-D

Oops should've added:

Reason being it's a surprise pressie for OH and I've had to drag "He attends and has his photo taken with me and a celebrity" as part of my birthday present not to have him argue but I'm keeping completely QT who the celebrity is.

Edited by Knitty Fred

I'm sorry that the newly announced guests are not to your liking. I am sure there will be others announced, hopefully you like those better.

But it's not going to do anything to change announcements if you asking to not get any more guests of a certain genre. Otherwise we'd never get any guests at all because pretty much every attendee has different tastes.

plus it might backfire anyway. Can you imagine the reactions here if SM would post: "sorry, we could have got Sean Bean for this one. But as we were being asked for no more GOT guests we decided not to get him!"? ;)

I'm sorry that the newly announced guests are not to your liking. I am sure there will be others announced, hopefully you like those better.

But it's not going to do anything to change announcements if you asking to not get any more guests of a certain genre. Otherwise we'd never get any guests at all because pretty much every attendee has different tastes.

plus it might backfire anyway. Can you imagine the reactions here if SM would post: "sorry, we could have got Sean Bean for this one. But as we were being asked for no more GOT guests we decided not to get him!"? ;)

I think showmasters would be under attack by angry GoT sheffield attendees (myself included)

Edited by Lando_Cal

There'd be a blue wedding in Milton Keynes :angel::whistling:

Edited by Knitty Fred

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea of prices for the Sylvester McCoy with Tardis pictures. A rough guide would help rather than me getting into the queue and only then releasing it's too much money.

They only update the list periodically and this close I don't think they will now. At LFCC there was a poster with prices on before you got into the queue so wouldn't panic on that one. Unfortunately I can't find my Paul/TARDIS ticket to give you a rough indication.,

• Moderators

Sylvester and TARDIS/Paul and TARDIS have been £25 at previous events. I'd be very surprised if it was different for this one. (And the shoot with both of them and the TARDIS was £40 last time)