Latest Guest Announcement - RAY PARK

So happy with this announcement! I was only there on sunday last year and sadly missed him :(

I got half my stuff signed on Saturday and was gutted he wasn't there Sunday to sign the other half so I'm very happy that he's returning

I'm not normally a person who says things like this, but I hope he bothers to turn up each day this time, unlike the Sunday last time when he didn't. I heard he was at Wimbledon for the final? Was that true?

I feel the same. Fingers crossed he doesn't cancel last minute or pulls a disappearing act. I was at the LFCC he wasn't there on Sunday and as that was the only day I was going it was most disappointing.

• Like 1

I feel the same. Fingers crossed he doesn't cancel last minute or pulls a disappearing act. I was at the LFCC he wasn't there on Sunday and as that was the only day I was going it was most disappointing.

I ended up doing only the Sunday last year, which I don't normally do. The silver lining though was because I didn't get to meet Ray (and Kristanna Loken swanned off before I went to meet her, possibly before I arrived even I'm not sure) I was able to afford to meet Danny Glover which was great.

Ray was absolutely superb last year, he made the day for me and my son. When we were queueing for the photoshoot , one of the cosplayers kindly loaned my son a Darth Maul Lightsaber for his pic with Ray and then Ray took the opportunity to show off some of his lightsaber moves from the Phantom Menace before having his photo with my son, you should have seen the size of the smile on his face, it's certainly not everyday you get Darth Maul wielding a lightsaber right in front of your face ! :smile:

• Like 2

Awwww nice one :-) he was one of the best things about Epsiode 1

The 4 good things about episode one;

Darth maul

Ewan mcgreggor as obi wan

Liam neeson as qui gon

And the sound track :P

Fab guest!!

Must admit I liked the pod racing as well! But you were spot on about all the others! haha