Registration Letters are on their way!

Yvie

Reg letters were posted this morning, so let the Royal Mail stalking begin!

For anyone travelling from overseas: If you don't have it the day you're due to travel (and you have access to email after you've left your home), email me at the shop address and I'll send your ticket numbers so it'll be quicker at the Reg Desk.

I'd intended to send them last weekend, but I had a falling out with my laptop, which has now been replaced with a shiny new red one! So I apologise for the delay :)

• Like 3

Popped home for lunch - Found a letter on the mat... could it be, is it.... it is :dance:

S023 - New to this so guess that's Silver ticket #23 or am I mistaken?

That's correct.

Thanks for that - Had a horrible feeling that it meant standard and a mistake had been made... :crying: Next newb question - So we find out our photo / autograph groups on the day?

EDIT - Found out by looking at previous scedules that we wait for the schedule to be released. Something else to look forward to :thumbup:

Edited by Zahariel

Popped home for lunch - Found a letter on the mat... could it be, is it.... it is :dance:

S023 - New to this so guess that's Silver ticket #23 or am I mistaken?

That's correct.

Thanks for that - Had a horrible feeling that it meant standard and a mistake had been made... :crying: Next newb question - So we find out our photo / autograph groups on the day?

EDIT - Found out by looking at previous scedules that we wait for the schedule to be released. Something else to look forward to :thumbup:

yes. when you pick up your registration pack at the hotel you will be given a convention tag you need to ear round your neck at all times. the tag will have your ticket number on it and a letter. this letter (e.g. G) will represent the group you are in, then on the timetable (you will also get in your registration pack) look for the letter you have and this will tell you when your photo op and autograph times are. hope this helps.

• Like 1

Y'see, we mock Royal Mail for losing stuff, but sometimes they get it right!

I use a cunning code to keep my spreadsheets in the right order when it comes to printing letters (oh, how I love thee mail-merge!) and registration lists:

G - Gold

S - Silver

ST - Standard

VIP - Pretty self-explanatory!

• Like 1

Hello here is I sent an e-mail: info@collectormania.com, but I stillhave no answer and I arrive to London in which the hour with my friends. Thus how as it is going to make fo got back our pass.

I have not yet received an email about this and I have checked frequently. Use the address in my signature asap so I can look into this before the event!

Okay, everyone makes mistakes so I have triple-checked EVERY standard, silver and gold order and not one of them was in the wrong list.

Every order that was placed and paid successfully has been allocated a number according to the ticket type they ordered. I'm afraid that until you email me with more details I cannot help any further.

If you are referring to a photoshoot order, please be advised that they are not included in the registration letters and tickets for those will be given to you when you arrive. That's all I can do to help for now.