NEW GUEST - Author/Designer - Space Shuttle: A Photographic Journey 19

space-shuttle-book

We are please to annouce that Luke Wesley Price, author and graphic artist of the highly acclaimed and neary sold out book - Space Shuttle: A Photographic Journey 1981-2011 - will be attending Autographica this weekend with the remaining couple of hundred Ltd First Editions for sale including free signings. The books on sale will mainly be the remaining signed and hand numbered varient of only 500 (the first 500 from the total run of 1981 copies which include an exclusive author certifcate inside the front cover).

Those not familiar with the book, below are some pics and some links to reviews around the world.

SPECIAL SHOW WEEKEND PRICE £30 for the Ltd/Signed/Numbered Certificate Variant (Only 500 produced worldwide of which Approx 100 last remaining stock are at the show). Signing/personalisation is free.

(the usual online price is £39.99 and only available from www.spaceshuttlebook.com)

http://www.spaceshuttlebook.com

Here some Amazon UK and USA reviews:

http://www.amazon.co...howViewpoints=1

http://www.amazon.co...howViewpoints=1

Enjoy the show! It's going to be one to remember and don't forget to try to meet the space shuttle astronauts in attendance! These guys are legends!

Auto_Pic1_zpscbac1a95.jpg

Auto_Pic2_zpsf56bb843.jpg

Auto_Pic3_zps1103fc9b.jpg

Edited by space-shuttle-book

Special show prices are shown in the post above.

The books available at the show this wekend are the last remaining stock of the Ltd/Sign/Numbered Certificate version of only 500 produced worldwide (the first 500 copies of a total run of 1981).

This signed/Numbered version has only been available from ww.spaceshuttlebook.com.

I've got this book (no. 329/500) and would highly recommend it, especially at that bargain price!

The photos are stunning and show the the shuttle from all angles along with the astronauts at work.

Buy a copy! (Disclaimer: I'm in no way connected to the author!!)

Edited by NeilPearson

:D It did make me smile when I saw the 'stock pile' behind the desk. There surly was almost a copy for everybody there, as well as their friends, and relations Christmas presents too!. I hope your sales were a success though.

Space_shuttle_book, you book is excellent, a very high standard and a quaility item. Will be writing a review for a magazine soon ;o)

Well done on your project I wish you well

von Dawson's Express

PS I was the chap saying I sold scrap metal and old cables to raise the funds for the weekend ;o)

Good to chat on Saturday, Luke. Very interesting to hear some background to this project.

I saw plenty of the books being presented for autographs at the shuttle guy's tables. Wish I'd thought to take my copy along (and could have asked you to personalise it!).

Hope we get to see a Vol. 2 in the works!

Enjoyed the chat with Luke and Phil today about the book. Just wish I'd had any budget with me to buy it as it had spectacular visuals in. I'm sure crossing my fingers and waiting for them to return in September will mean missing on the limited edition though.