Latest Sports Guest Announcement - JOE BUGNER

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Sports Guest Announcement & part of our Muhammad Ali opponents tribute - Joe Bugner

Attending: Saturday (11.00AM - 3.00PM)

Autograph Price: £20/£30 on sports memorabilia

Photoshoot Price : £20

Photoshoot with Frank Bruno: £35

910524-joe-bugner.jpg

• Like 1

I'm liking the sound of the Bruno - Bugner double photo. :smile:

I've met Bruno many a time but I've opted for the Bruno Bugner double shoot.

It's great to have the double shoots for the boxers, Bruno vs Bugner was a massive fight in the 1980s, particularly for British Boxing fans. I think I will go for the double shoot as well, although I've not met Bugner before.

Yes I agree.....I have a programme from the fight for both Bruno and Bugner to sign so I thought why not get the joint photo shoot. I already have a photo with Bruno and Tyson... I very much like the double boxer photo shoots too.

• Like 1

Yes I agree.....I have a programme from the fight for both Bruno and Bugner to sign so I thought why not get the joint photo shoot. I already have a photo with Bruno and Tyson... I very much like the double boxer photo shoots too.

Sounds like a great item to get signed. I have a programme from the Bruno - Wetherspoon Fight and the Bruno - Tyson fight, neither signed though ! I may well get them to sign a joint photo as well, one from the fight though, rather than the official photoshoot.

• 1 month later...