Latest Sports Guest Announcement - GORDON BANKS

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Sports Guest Announcement - Gordon Banks

Attending: Sunday 10am-3pm

Autograph Price: £15/£25

Gordon Banks, OBE is a retired English footballer, elected in a poll by the IFFHS as the second best goalkeeper of the 20th Century. Banks was a member of the England national team that won the 1966 World Cup. Banks was named as one of the top 125 greatest living footballers in March 2004. His consistent performances in goal led to the re-wording of a common English idiom to "Safe as the Banks of England

gordonbanks03.jpg

banks4_315x470.jpg

On the Guest Days/Prices list there is no mention that Banks is doing the Sunday while all other sports guests are doing the Saturday. They are all listed as attending 10-3 but no day is specified. Hoping this will be clarified

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

it states the day they are attending on their individual forum page. Gordon is attending on Sunday, the rest on Saturday.

The guest list day/price thread is still showing Gordon appearing on the Sunday. Is there any chance that this will be corrected to show him appearing on Sunday so that there is no confusion?

it states the day they are attending on their individual forum page. Gordon is attending on Sunday, the rest on Saturday.

The guest list day/price thread is still showing Gordon appearing on the Saturday. Is there any chance that this will be corrected to show him appearing on Sunday so that there is no confusion?

• Showmasters Admin

I've asked for an update on this.

Because in this thread and on the website it says Sunday, but the days thread seems to be saying Saturday. And I was under the impression he was Saturday.

I've asked for an update on this.

Because in this thread and on the website it says Sunday, but the days thread seems to be saying Saturday. And I was under the impression he was Saturday.

Thanks for that. I really hope it is the Saturday and not Sunday as I dont want to miss him again.

Hopefully the confusion will be sorted before the event.