Is it still possible to get a photoshoot with Natalie on Saturday at the door, or are they actually completely sold out?

And if so, when I go for an autograph, can I ask a crewmember there to take a picture with her if I pay for it? Thanks for answering!

Is it still possible to get a photoshoot with Natalie on Saturday at the door, or are they actually completely sold out?

And if so, when I go for an autograph, can I ask a crewmember there to take a picture with her if I pay for it? Thanks for answering!

They seem to be completely sold out.

If you are paying for an autograph, and if she doesn't have a "no posed photographs" or "no photographs" sign up, then you can definitely ask if you can take a photo with her. Otherwise, no. We don't know until the day.

Is it still possible to get a photoshoot with Natalie on Saturday at the door, or are they actually completely sold out? And if so, when I go for an autograph, can I ask a crewmember there to take a picture with her if I pay for it? Thanks for answering!

If they're sold out in the shop then there won't be any on sale on the day.

While it's sometimes possible to get photos with guests at the desk I expect she will be very busy and personally don't expect it wi be possible but it won't be known until the day.

Sometimes it's not possible for warnings to be posted as there's a sudden spike in orders - like for this one when the closing dates were announced. Then unfortunately even what seemes a too high stock to issue a warning can go to "sold out" within a couple of minutes, leaving no time for a specific warning to be posted.