Looking forward to meeting her so much. Love The Tudors and Elementary. She's had a few smaller roles in movies but I think she could be a major movie star in a few years time, especially when the new Hunger Games comes out. A great opportunity for fans to meet her. Thanks SM!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I've tried and failed to get Showmasters to reply on Twitter and Facebook to a real badic question, so thought I'd try here

Bought a photo session with Natalie, if I wanted her to then sign it, what's the best way to do this (obviously I'll buy an autograph ticket as well)?

Just don't want to queue up for an autograph for hours if it's BEFORE the photo shoot.

Help appreciated.

Grab a virtual queing ticket for an autograph right at the start of the day... when your photoshoot is done, head over to the autograph queue and join when your virtual queue ticket number is up....

Edited by mr.fids

Say you have number 173 VQT for Natalie. If before her photoshoot they've called numbers 1-200, you can still go after her photoshoot. You don't have to go when your number is called, you can go any point afterwards.

It's not like if they go passed your number you've missed your opportunity, as long as your number is within the range (1-...) then you can go up and queue.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@mr fids - thanks BUT what if the VT number is called BEFORE the photoshoot? I could end up queuing for ages or having to get another VT.

Have had this issue with SM shows in the past.

i've also Have had this issue with SM shows in the past best ask the staff crew if she signing after photoshoot they will help if VT number is called before the photoshoot no matter go anytime in the day before guest leave

It doesn't matter if the VT number is called before the shootw - they are not called in batches and if you miss it you miss it... they are called 0-200, 0-300, 0-400 so you can join the queue any time after your number has been called.

Oh my God, it's sold out! I missed it!!!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

The double shoot (with Finn Jones) is still in stock if that's any help to you!

Yes, thank you, Icena. I might think about that one. My problem is I'm still not sure I'll be attending the event; hence my not having ordered it before.

• 2 weeks later...