Cool thats fair enough bear in mind it was around three am this morning on my last break on a night shift when i posted that last post re Ms Dormer. Still means i can go ahead now and get 2 of her happy days :dance:

OMG I cannot wait.

Tudor and Game of Thrones stuff to get signed.

You just need to get Jonathan Rhys Meyers and we can have a Tudor double photoshoot!!!!

This!

This!

THIS!

• Like 2

Yes i second this get mr Meyers as well and a lot of people like myself will be very happy go on guys you know you want to. Heads will roll otherwise. (not a reference to sleepy hollow you understand as that's a sore point at the moment)

• Like 1

Yes i second this get mr Meyers as well and a lot of people like myself will be very happy go on guys you know you want to. Heads will roll otherwise. (not a reference to sleepy hollow you understand as that's a sore point at the moment)

Not going to happen. He's in USA at the moment filming the next season of Dracula.

Not going to happen. He's in USA at the moment filming the next season of Dracula.

There's still no word if there'll be a second season of Dracula, more so everything points to a cancellation. So he might be free to attend.

• Like 1

There's still no word if there'll be a second season of Dracula, more so everything points to a cancellation. So he might be free to attend.

Also shows usually don't film during the summer, do they?

Jonathan Rhys Meyers would be my dream addition, I'm obsessed with The Tudors time period anyway, him and Natalie made that show for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where can you buy tickets for an autograph? I can only find a link for a photosession. Or do you have to que/pay for autographs on the day?

You buy them on the day

Thank you :) Is there somewhere specific to buy a ticket from or do you just que per guest?

Edited by SugarBiscuit

• Showmasters Admin

Where can you buy tickets for an autograph? I can only find a link for a photosession. Or do you have to que/pay for autographs on the day?

You buy them on the day

Thank you :) Is there somewhere specific to buy a ticket from or do you just que per guest?

Per guest.

If you're new you might want to give the FAQs a read...

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83162