Sean Maher/Summer Glau double photoshoot?

Really hope they do. I would really like to see alan tudyk, he was in transformers aswell so woud also fit with that crowd. I know this is not a suggestion thread but Adam Baldwin, Jewel Staite and Nathan Fillion would be Epic.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I've just seen the Natalie Dormer/Finn Jones double shoot for sale in the shop.

Any chance a Summer & Sean shoot could happen too? They are both there all 3 days of the con, so there is pleanty of time and I'm sure a good few people would be interested in buying one!

Please, Please PLEASE!

I've just seen the Natalie Dormer/Finn Jones double shoot for sale in the shop.

Any chance a Summer & Sean shoot could happen too? They are both there all 3 days of the con, so there is pleanty of time and I'm sure a good few people would be interested in buying one!

Please, Please PLEASE!

Didn't even notice the natalie/finn shoot get added! But yeah these two need to do a joint one :)

Maybe they are holding off saying anything as they are trying for more firefly guests... one can dream ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'd definitely be for the double shoot, loved my cast shot with the DS9 crew last year so always up for cast shoots

I loved mine aswell, except that is was slightly dark. But it was the scariest photoshoot Ive taken. I dont have any problem with taking photoshoots, its fun :) but this photoshoot was scary, five of the cast standing there smiling at me. I was so scared! :D

I would love a Sean Maher & Summer Glau photoshoot :)

id certainly love a Summer/Lena shoot. It would make sense as last time there was supposed to be a Lena Headey/Thomas Dekker shoot

Would make sense. But I would more hope for a double shoot with Sean and Summer,

+1 on the sean and summer shoot