Guest suggestions

for some reason that photo isn't working but you can find me on twitter @chriseason0628 - that isn't a plea for new followers but I just think it's really cool that she replied and would like to come, we could get an Agent of Shield!!!

If anyone knows how to get that picture to work could you post it on here for me?

Morning all,

I tweeted Elizabeth Henstridge yesterday about her interest in coming to Sheffield's first ever FCC and this was her reply

clip_image001.png

(just incase that picture doesn't work)

She said "When is it?? I'd like to!"

Does anyone know how we can get this to the attention of the powers that be?

for some reason that photo isn't working but you can find me on twitter @chriseason0628 - that isn't a plea for new followers but I just think it's really cool that she replied and would like to come, we could get an Agent of Shield!!!

If anyone knows how to get that picture to work could you post it on here for me?

• Like 1

So from BSG /Stargate

Patrick Currie - I'm pretty confident he would be up for coming as well!

Aaron Douglas

Jamie Bamber

peter williams

paul mcgillion

dan payne

Ian somerhalder - TVD

Michael Rosenbaum - Smallville

Luke Perry - Jeremiah

Edited by BSG_Girly

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, 24, Star Trek: Enterprise, Angel & Hawaii Five-O)

Katherine Heigl (Grey's Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)

Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)

Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Road Trip & Crank)

Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)

Kellan Lutz (Twiliht, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, A Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

With Dirk Benedict appearing, ive love to see Dwight Scultz too added, its been a while since they were both appearing so would love to get both a team members over for this show

Also anyone from Arrow and Agents of shield would be cool too

Edited by teabelly83

• 2 weeks later...

Would love love LOVE Ben Aaronovitch or Andrew Cartmel, they're both people I've looked up to for years. As for actors, some Harry Potter would be AMAZE. Anyone from Warehouse 13 - Allison Scagliotti, Eddie McClintock, Jaime Murray, you know - now the show's been cancelled it'd be awesome to say thanks for all they did. And because I'm a greedy whovian (never enough!!), Carole Ann Ford, Colin Baker, Sarah Sutton and Matthew Waterhouse!

Edited by minthumpugs

• 2 weeks later...

In no particular order of preference cast/crew:

Brian Blessed (for so many programmes)

Blake's 7 cast (which sort of includes Brian lol)

Survivors (1970s and remake)

Sean Bean

Joanna Lumley

David McCallum

Farscape (obviously Virginia Hey is in attendance but Dargo drool)

SG1

GoT

I would love to meet Richard O'Sullivan but that's because I've always had a soft spot for Dick Turpin.

Old Who / New Who

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)

Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)

Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft & Almost Famous)

Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)

Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)

Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Thory, Blossom & Beaches)

Ian Hanmore, Angus McInnes, Caroline Blakiston, Ernie Hudson, Tom Skerritt, Dean O'Gorman, Shawn Ashmore, Aaron Ashmore, Toby Jones, Daniel Cudmore, Booboo Stewart, Jason Momoa, Charles Dance, Alfie Allen, Jerome Flynn, Manu Bennett, Sarah Wayne Callies, Michael Rooker, David Morrissey, Denise Crosby, Lew Temple, Daniel Thomas May, Scott Wilson, IronE Singleton, Deep Roy, Denise Nickerson, Peter Ostrum, Kelly Hu, Katey Sagal, Kim Coates, Ron Perlman

Mark Hamill (Star Wars)

Harrison Ford (Star Wars/Indiana Jones)

Nathan Fillion (Firefly/Serenity)

Gina Torres (Firefly/Serenity)

Alan Tudyk (Firefly/Serenity)

Morena Baccarin (Firefly/Serenity)

Adam Baldwin (Firefly/Serenity)

Jewel Staite (FIrefly/Serenity)

Sean Maher (Firefly/Serenity)

Summer Glau (Firefly/Serenity)

Ron Glass (Firefly/Serenity)

Christina Hendricks

Scott Bakula (Quantum Leap)

Dean Stockwell (Quantum Leap)

Mr T (A Team)

Dwight Schultz (A Team)

Karen Gillan (Doctor Who/Oculus)

Sean Connery

Roger Moore

George Lazenby (James Bond)

Timothy Dalton

Pierce Brosnan

Daniel Craig

Hmm, Classic Who - Carole Ann Ford, Angela Bruce, Marcus Gilbert, Colin Baker, Janet Fielding, Ben Aaronovitch, Andrew Cartmel, anyone from HP, really, Warehouse 13 - Allison Scagliotti, Eddie McClintock, Saul Rubinek, Genelle Williams, Kelly Hu, anyone from Star Trek: Voyager (cough Kate Mulgrew and Jeri Ryan cough), Rick Riordan, anyone from the Avengers cast.

I'd like to see some 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' guests. Paul Freeman, after his Milton Keynes cancellation, and George Harris after he cancelled his appearance at this past weekend's London show. Stuntman Supreme Vic Armstrong would be welcome too and how about inviting Peter Botwright up from Wested Leather who made Indy's iconic jackets.

A lot of the 'Game of Thrones' cast are from the North so maybe they'd be willing to support the 'local con'. It's Sean Bean's home town, after all!

Marvel comic-book artist (and designer of the modern Iron Man suit) Adi Granov lives just up the road in Leeds so he might consider appearing.

Maybe some 'Princess Bride' guests as the movie was shot in the Sheffield (Derbyshire) area.