Stargate SG1 Trivia!

surfy_sah

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oow it's all go again! :unsure:

that would be "Show and Tell" which starred the cute little kid from the X-Files!!

okay an easy peasy one seeing as it's the weekend! :blink:

NAME THE EPISODE IN WHICH MICHAEL SHANKS PLAYED TWO CHARCTERS: DANIEL JACKSON AND WHO ELSE?

surfy sah xx

Well after a lot of talk, they decide that there must be two gates on earth, Davis then runs a search for all seismic activity on earth that match with the time when the Stargate malfunctioned...so that they could pinpoint their location..

Is that what you were looking for?

Dial Home Device!!!! :lol:

sorry that I gave the wrong answer before, I went all the way through the eps on Gateworld and I must have missed Serpent's Song totally, somehow!!!!! :lol:

um ok next q., hope we can keep this up!!! :lol:

WHICH SG GUEST STAR REGULAR PLAYS THE CHARACTER "Heimdall" AND WHAT RACE IS HE FROM? OH AND NAME THE EPISODE NAME AND WHICH SERIES IT IS! :lol:

surfy sah xx

ps-yeah I did mean Machello... :lol:

edit: colours!!!

Edited by surfy_sah

Ohhhhh...I know I know! :help: The very lovely Teryl Rothery voices Heimdall and as Mike said, Heimdall is Asgard. Heimdall can be seen in the Season 7 episode Revelations! :blush: Hows that! :angry:

As for mine...what is the name of the planet in which the Tollans gave advanced technology to, which soon led to their own destruction in a single day?

I have Serita down, but you are correct! :huh: Your turn to post a question!!

In the mean while just to wet your beaks..

What is the Goa'uld name of the cargo ships (also known as scout ships), that are used by the Gou'alds (and of course the Tok'ra). These ships can be seen in episodes such as Deadman Switch, The Serpents Venom and Jolinars Memory.