Stargate SG1 Trivia!

surfy_sah

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nem appeared in the episode "Fire and Water" (where the team are made to believe Daniel is dead). Nem is a member of a species called Oannes and he is using Daniel's burried knowledge to look for his mate Omaroca. :P

my turn wahooo!

a hard one (well in my eyes anyways :D)

WHAT IS CHARLIE O'NEILL'S SUSPECTED MIDDLE NAME AND HOW IS IT KNOWN? ;)

surfy sah xx

ooops it took me so long to post my reply that Tiggerific has beat me to it!!! :D

xx

and the answer is.....

Kynthia lives on the planet ARGOS which SG1 visit in the s1 episode "Brief Candle" ;)

Edited by surfy_sah

Firstly, Kynthia is from Argos ("Brief Candle"). Secondly, is Charlie's middle name Tyler? I remember seeing it somewhere like a baseball certificate, maybe in the movie.

As for another question, hmm...

WHAT WAS SAM MAKING WHEN SHE LEARNT OF HER MOTHERS DEATH?

Bit depressing, but i'm drawing a total blank here!

ooops it took me so long to post my reply that Tiggerific has beat me to it!!! :D

xx

and the answer is.....

Kynthia lives on the planet ARGOS which SG1 visit in the s1 episode "Brief Candle" :P

you will have to learn to type quicker lol!

you are indeed correct ;)

was sam making cookies?

it's all go here today!!

Sidq you are correct, Tyler and yes the baseball certificate in the movie!

the answer is Sam was baking something and lifting the cookies?? off the baking tray when her Dad comes in and she says "Where's Mom?" it is from the s3 episode 2parter "Jolinar's Memories" and "The Devil You Know" where Apophis forces them to remember bad times in their lives with the Blood of So'ka

surfy sah xx :D

EDIT: would you believe I have been trying to most this message for an hour and a half? I went to have a shower and left it chugging along and then watched Voyager as I found it on Sky1 Mix and it was STILL posting when I came back!!! :D:P;)

Edited by surfy_sah

yey another question I know the answer too!!!

came on bout 12hours ago and though some one would have asked the next q. by now!!! ;) ;)

with that in mind to keep things flowing, I'm going to mwa ha ha ha!!!! :lol: (hehe!!! ;))

(all I gotta do now is think of a question..... :huh: )

in "Redeption", what reason does Teal'c give that is son Rya'c does not stay and see Earth as O'Neill suggests?

damn it forgot the caps but don't have enough energy to go back n change it ;) !!

surfy sah xx :wub:

Hmmm, i once saw an episode of Mac where the guy that plays Malakai in Window Of Opportunity was playing a poacher called Earl, does that count?! Also seen Don S. Davis in various episodes, though not any General-Hammond-esque roles...

Just in case i'm right:

WHAT DOES SAM SAY 'SAMANTHA' MEANS, TO CORSO IN 'FORSAKEN'?

Edited by Sidg

Her father wanted a boy!

Don S Davis was the right answer! He said in a recent interview that the role was hammond esque! but i haven't seen it so i may have misunderstood what he was on about!!!

HOW MANY EARTH LANGUAGES DOES O'NEILL SPEAK AND WHAT ARE THEY? (not including the ancients or any other alien language) (i can only answer this from the episodes he has spoken in!)

Edited by proby's_girl

I was very tempted to say just English!! :D

JENI AVERT YOUR EYES S7 POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!

the answer I'm sure though is English and Spanish (he speaks Spanish in the s7 2parter "Evolution" when Daniel gets "lost" in the jungle, hehe!!!

damn it I wanna watch it now!!! :D

ooow does Latin count?! apparently he speaks that in "The Fifth Race" :D but it's a past language?!?! I dunno!!! hehe!!! :wub:

I'll do a q. anyways to keep things flowing nicely ;)

in the season 6 2parter "Prometheus" and "Unnatural Selection", what is the name of the "replicator" who helps SG1?

surfy sah xx :P