Stargate SG1 Trivia!

surfy_sah

alot of sections have trivia so I thought we should too! I am also trying to get people back in here posting... come one you SGARGATE fans!!! ;)

start off with the rules: (soz but you gotta have them!!)

1) questions must be in CAPITOLS and BOLD and BLACK

2) only the person who asked the question can confirm the answer, even if you know if it is correct or not

3) the person who answers the question correctly first asks the next question...

here goes!!!

nice easy one bout episodes first! :D

IN WHICH EPISODE DID TEAL'C :P ALMOST DIE ONLY TO BE SAVED BY A LITTLE GIRL WHO LATER PLAYED THE PART OF THE OLDER KASSANDRA?

go for it peeps! :D

Luv sah xx

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark.

Q: WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE PLANET WITH THOR'S HAMMER ON?

I notice this is not playing out exactly like the rules, do you mean that we have to wait for the question asker to confirm the answer before another can be asked? Because that would take a long time.

fifty miles outside of McMurdo in the Antartica

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE MEMBERS OF TEAL'S FAMILY?

yeah not exactly playing by the rules but no big deal, I nicked them of the SW thread :D it doesn't really matter unless players are not 100% sure of the answer...

...sorry have been away for few days, thanks to everyone for playing hope we can get the SG topic alive again!!! :D:o xx

• 3 weeks later...

wahey this topic comes to life again!!! :D

yep Teal'c's son was Rya'c and his wife's name was Drey'auc and if you really wanted to know his father was called Ro'nak !!! :D

the answer to your question:

technically the SG first encountered the Tok'ra in the season two episode "In the Line of Duty" on the planet Nassya when they were trying to help the Nassayans flee from the Goa'uld but if you mean the planet they went to to meet the Tok'ra as in the world we see characters such as Martouf on... I'm having a mind blank :D:D lemme know then you can ask another question :wub:

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ohh can I play? ^_^

Nirriti is killed by Woden who uses his powers to break her neck in the season 6 episode Metamorphosis.

As for mine..umm easy one...

WHICH GOA'ULD IS APPOINTED AS 'ARCHON' FOR KLOREL DURING THE TOLLAN TRIAD?

WHICH GOA'ULD IS APPOINTED AS 'ARCHON' FOR KLOREL DURING THE TOLLAN TRIAD?

bit tough but um......... Zipacna?

Are we supposed to wait to have the answer confirmed?? oh well here's another to keep you going.....

what episode is this quote from:

daniel: I just couldn't find Becks Ancient Phoenician Symbology on cd at archaeology.com so....