Sheffield Film and Comic Con

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce our latest Film and Comic Con will be taking place in Sheffield at the Motorpoint Arena on Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st August 2014. Click the link below to visit our website now where you can find out more and also buy tickets to the event. More news and guests to come soon

Sheffield_Comic_Con_logo_3.jpg

Edited by 1of2
  • Like 1

a 40 mins journey on a local stopping service or 20 minutes on straight through service to Sheffield calling a Meadowhall (hell) then a walk of 10 minutes .. sweet .. shall watch for announcement who will be attending etc etc now

Good to see a new show being announced. Unfortunately I'm away that weekend so won't be attending but I hope everyone has a great time. Because I can't go I'm fully expecting to see Frank Bruno being named as a guest as my quest through space & time to meet him continues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the closest convention to me EVER - I'm just hoping some more guests will be announced worth going for. I know its not exactly LFCC but I'd like to see some good names.

I guess if we can promote within our own circle of friends etc and get a big turn out then we can turn it into something to rival LFCC! :cool: