Congratulations re: Newcastle Film and Comic Con

Dear Sir or Madam.

Having attended my first ever comic-con I would like to say congratulations and thank you for the event you held in my home city of Newcastle upon Tyne this weekend.

Although there have been a few negative comments on the forum about the size of the venue and the organisation behind the event I must say I had no problems with the event at all.

I must say your guests i.e. Chris Judge, Carl Weathers, John Rhys-Davies as well as many of the other guests made the event one to remember for me and thousands of other people who attended and their attitude to the whole event, photo-shoots, autograph signings and talks was a credit to themselves and to you.

I will definitely be attending other comic-cons and events organised by you around the country and I only have one request: please, please make the Newcastle event an annual one and bring it back next year as myself and many others were blown away by this weekends events.

I enjoyed the event so much that friends at work who met me there said I was like a kid in a sweet shop rather than the professional they know at work.

Thank you once again

Steve Graham.

• Like 3

Here, here!

There were always going to be teething problems as it was the first event of its' type at this venue, but this in no way detracted from how much of awesome experience many, many people (who got into the arena) had this weekend.

Nice work by all the SM staff to keep the scheduled events on time, and who were never less than helpful when asked questions.

Roll on the end of March 2015!

• Like 3