top tier seats

i was a bit confused today as to why i couldnt sit in the top blue seats and the row below them today at the arena,all i wanted to do was have a look from the the top top seats to get a good view.i ask the steward why and all i got was "just move down to the next row" can someone explain please,apart from that it was great.it was so friendly and fantastic. the two stewards at the arena car park were class.canny lads

Edited by verbalkint

Was this a Showmasters volunteer or someone working for the arena? The SM volunteers are easy to recognize by their crew shirts. From the way you are describing it this sounds like you are talking about arena staff. If they were arena staff I'm not really sure if someone from SM can definitely answer that.

• Showmasters Admin

it was the venue security enforcing this , they know the venue and we leave them to do what they do as they know the best way to make the hall work well.

this was our first event there and we have to lear how it runs and what the best way to use it , i know we learnt a lot on sat and changed things for the sunday that worked better for everyone.

jason