Good to see some different trade stands and the artist Scott Robson (m

I spent more money on the stalls than I ever have before. I've never brought art before and picked up a few pieces yesterday (didn't think the 4ft canvas through, getting it home was a nightmare). Anyone going today should check out Scott Robson/Robinson got some great prints that were excellent.

Some of my favourite art pieces came from stall holders at conventions - I picked up ordered 2 fantastic pieces for my birthday after speaking to a stall holder at LFCC. I wasn't sure beforehand with the prices i've seen online but actually seeing the quality up close is great.

• Like 1

I got some really nice things from the stalls, and my brother spent hundreds. There was a lot of stuff there cheaper than he could get it online, and some stuff he'd have had to import from America so he was really happy.

My favourite was a big knitted K9.. Snuck it in my photos with John Leeson and Sylvester McCoy!

I could definitely have spent a lot more had I had more money, I'm skint because I just bought a car! Next year I'm gonna save a lot more to take with me..

SM and ME events definitely have helped keep this country's economy going during the hard financial times - might actually only acount for an infinitesimally small fraction of the whole but the entertainment industry and the enthusiasm and support it engenders have definitely made its mark.

No matter what the outside world might be suffering from, for those 20 odd hrs over a weekend - everyone is happy and has forgotten about their woes. Having something to take home and put on the walls to remind you of those times is something extra and well worth the price. One of the canvas pieces I got from 'Andrew Timbs' at LFCC is above my bed and now that it's light when I wake, it always helps to start the day off with a smile as I look in my wardrobe mirros at the Joker's face leaning out of a GCPD car speeding along...