Preordering Event Tickets - Deliveries.

Hi,

Just a quick question, probably with a quick answer.

I put in an order for tickets 14/01/2014, order confirmed...but have had heard nothing since.

I've sent two emails to the info@collectormania.com address, but have not heard anything back and that's been at least three weeks now. Basically when should I expect to receive my tickets, I know the event is a while away, but I just want to make sure they've not gone missing.

Thanks for any replies.

They send tickets out in batches - It should say on your account order page if it's been sent. I wouldn't worry, they send them by recorded delivery so unless its about 10 days after it says it's been sent and you don't have anything, that'll be the time to drop them a line as until that point there is no way to know when it will ship.

I printed out the pdf-file that I found attached to my order. It says dispatch date 10/02/2014, but I haven't received them. I went to the post office today and asked if they knew anything, but no. I guess I'll have to contact SM next week, sending tickets shouldn't take a month..

I have also emailed about a tracking number for my tickets last month but had absolutely no reply! I had a 'need to be signed for' card through the same day my friend got hers but by the time I managed to get to the post office they couldn't find the letter! I just want the tracking number so I can look into this myself

Edited by dreampixie

• 2 weeks later...

We've been trying some strategies which we thought had helped as the bug wasn't showing up for a while. Even the forum Hotmail issue seemed to have come clean as registrations were working fine for a while.

But you know how pesky bugs can be. Always coming back when you think you killed them all. :lol:

Thanks again for your assistance. What's the best way for me to check the status of my order? I don't want my tickets to have been lost in the post or to get two weeks before the event and find there to be some issue with my order. Is there an alternate email address or point of contact to the store? Or am I worrying over nothing?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, out of curiosity I checked the order status of my tickets and these are marked as dispatched 10/2/14 (I don't have them)-so have thy gone out already to me? I was always under the impression you get them just before the show? Any help you can give would be gratefully appreciated!

• Moderators

They can be dispatched at any time after ordering right up to the event. If they are marked as dispatched on that date and haven't arrived then please drop an email on the address mentioned above with your order number and details and it can be checked into.

Hi, out of curiosity I checked the order status of my tickets and these are marked as dispatched 10/2/14 (I don't have them)-so have thy gone out already to me? I was always under the impression you get them just before the show? Any help you can give would be gratefully appreciated!

Interesting.. my order was also dispatched on the same day, but it never arrived. I'm getting replacement tickets after contacting the store.