queery on Corin

eccheetham

I know you are concerned, but due to the forum rules I have edited the first post.

I queried with Mark when the matter came up first and all we can say is what Kris DeBerg has already posted, Corin will be at Chevron. Why that other site is advertising him we of course can't tell. Maybe there's really something about this cloning theory as mentioned above. ;)

• Like 2

Was just about to say this too..if Corin is telling everyone he's going to be in the South Pacific, would have thought he was pretty confident about it.

Which puts the guest list back down to 4..wasnt it said at the last chevron they hoped to have 10-12 guests for this one? Something went wrong there :grump:

I am certainly going to ask Mark to check on that again. At this point I can only assume things have possibly changed since they spoke

last.

Which puts the guest list back down to 4..wasnt it said at the last chevron they hoped to have 10-12 guests for this one? Something went wrong there :grump:

Jason's caveat was that those 10 to 12 guests would depend on the number of ticket sales. I have no idea how many are currently sold, but it does look like it's not enough for 10 to 12 guests.

It's gonna be such a bummer if he was doublebooked and won't be at Chevron :(

But his twitter says "I will NOT be at the Massive event in the UK later this month" and Chevron is not this month, so I'm concerned how it's gonna turn out.

Edited by SammyRomie

I've just read it on Twitter. I would be very sad, if he's not able to come again. I never had the pleasure to meet him *sigh*

I don't understand why the actors are not talking to the organizer first instead of posting things on Twitter :mellow:

Hope to hear something soon - Not a great 1st Chevron for me so far... bought tickets initially off the back of Robert Picardo, but the less said about that the better, and now another guest might be pulling out... :no: I'm going to enjoy meeting Rachel, Joe, Martin & Patrick though.

Here's hoping its all a missunderstanding and will be sorted out ASAP... I know things happen and all, luck of the draw and what not, just can't help but feel after the initial buzz and activity that this event has been forgotten about. Just my $0.02

Edited by Zahariel

I've alerted Mark as I promised above. Please give him some time, he needs to confirm with the responsible people first.

Unfortunately that happened a lot of times in the last two years or so, information coming through on Twitter first. It's most often a case of the guest thinking the agent has already informed the organiser, but for some reason the info didn't get through before the tweet. Social Media can be both a blessing and a curse. ;)

Also if Corin really has to pull out I can assure you ME will do their best to get a replacement for us.