Location Location Location

Midnight

I'm hoping for Birmingham but London makes more sense. I personally prefer a hotel based convention rather than an exhibition centre one. I'm hoping that it isn't at the Excel Centre as the hotels around there can be very pricey. That would be one aspect that would put me off.

• 2 months later...

London would be great as its super easy to get to but Cardiff would be cool as if the con is around the same time as filming - Set tour! (I know probarbly unlikely but who knows!)

Birmingham is a nightmare to get to for us Southeners (and pretty much anything north of London)

• Like 1

London would be great as its super easy to get to but Cardiff would be cool as if the con is around the same time as filming - Set tour! (I know probarbly unlikely but who knows!)

Birmingham is a nightmare to get to for us Southeners (and pretty much anything north of London)

We live in North Wales and managed to get to lfcc ok on trains so I can't see it being a nightmare to get to Birmingham. It's more central and I can see a lot more people attending at a more central location

• Like 1

As much as I'd love Edinburgh to be the venue, I don't think that'd happen. It would be good if it could somewhere in the middle area of the UK like Birmingham.

Can I make an assumption you may be from England ? Birmingham is not the middle of the UK for those of us living north of the border. It may be the midlands of England but what about those who have to travel from Aberdeen, Inverness, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Belfast even ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...