Introduce yourself!

kittynessweir

Hi :) I'm Magda but everyone call me Mags, easier I guess :) It will be my 5th Chevron and I love it. WIll be in my Hathor on Friday so just say hi, I'm like you Tish - a bit introverted :P

only one more week!!!! yyaaaayyy!!!! :clap::dance::clap:

• Like 1

Great news everyone. I will very likely be the completely mute girl in the pretty dress. I've got laryngitis - don't worry it isn't contagious, but I've been instructed to keep talking to a minimum to keep from effing up my vocal cords. So um, anyone want to walk around with me and make up funny dialogue to go with my overdramatic hand gestures?

• Like 2

Great news everyone. I will very likely be the completely mute girl in the pretty dress. I've got laryngitis - don't worry it isn't contagious, but I've been instructed to keep talking to a minimum to keep from effing up my vocal cords. So um, anyone want to walk around with me and make up funny dialogue to go with my overdramatic hand gestures?

im sure by sunday there will be many of us who are loosing our voices or getting sore throats. its often part of the con. talking over loud music or over the noise in a room.

:angel: Hi I'm Zoe and will be attending with my bro Eddie from London, Eddie is a virgin to weekend conventions so hoping he has a great experience as a newbie, I've been to quite a few conventions over the years but this is my first weekend with showmasters so hope it lives up to the dream :clap: although Bro didn't want me to dress up due to his shyness :no:.

Have great passion towards Stargate SG1 and Atlantis converted my partner who will be watching our little one and not attending this time round but we are true to sci-fi and known as Geeks with our passion of Star wars, Star Trek, Stargate, Firefly, Red Dwarf, Dr Who ........................... this could get very long

So looking forward to meeting everyone :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

• Like 2