Date Change 18th to 19th October 2014 LFCCW

A week before hallowhedon too probably wont make winter even now as too close.

I hope this doesn't mean we get everything left till the last minute for HW as too much going on with this event either it was so well organised last year and everything in place early.

Edited by buffy2k

So this event was at Olympia 4-5 th October... then Earls Court 2 11-12th October and is now Earls Court 2 18-19th October !!

I've clearly got way ahead of myself as I booked hotels in advance for the first and what I assumed would be the final date on 11-12th !

It may be out of Showmasters hands.. but it would be better NOT to announce any dates until 100% confident they won't move..

This is proving expensive...

• Moderators

So this event was at Olympia 4-5 th October... then Earls Court 2 11-12th October and is now Earls Court 2 18-19th October !!

I've clearly got way ahead of myself as I booked hotels in advance for the first and what I assumed would be the final date on 11-12th !

It may be out of Showmasters hands.. but it would be better NOT to announce any dates until 100% confident they won't move..

It can never be 100% confident I'm afraid. Unfortunately sometimes these things just happen. Most of the time they don't.

Terrible dates for me, 11 & 12th were so much better. I'm not sure if I'll be coming down to London for the event in this case. I feel sorry for the people who've already arranged hotels, transportation tickets and days off.

Most hotels have a cancellation policy - enough notice and you don't get charged a cancellation fee so you should be ok in respect of accommodation. Not sure about travel though you'd need to check with your provider, hope you can sort it out :-)

Unfortunately to get the lowest rate at London hotels, you have to book at a 'no cancellation' rate..

It is always a gamble when booking hotels for any event, but I assumed I would be safe after the event dates moved once...

I never expected them to work through THREE seperate dates...

• Like 1

not happy with this news :no: will be in New York that weekend, :clap: this will be the 1st Showmasters show i've miss since Collectormania 3

hmmmmmm... not sure on the placement of the :clap: ... after the ',' makes it look like you're happy to miss the comicon :whistling:

not happy with this news :no: will be in New York that weekend, :clap: this will be the 1st Showmasters show i've miss since Collectormania 3

hmmmmmm... not sure on the placement of the :clap: ... after the ',' makes it look like you're happy to miss the comicon :whistling:

I'm happy that i am going to New York

But sad that i will miss this event

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...