Photoshoot Schedule

LSM

Good Evening,

I was just wondering if someone at SM might be able to give me an idea when a timetable is likely to be released for photoshoots as there's only a month to go until the show? The sooner details can be released the sooner I can make travel plans, save money on the train and spend more at the event!

Many Thanks in advance. :smile:

can you say me smoething about the programm for friday, because i wanna travel, but i have to fly back on saturady evening. i come from germany and want to make the photoshoots on friday. is it possible. i can see only the programm for saturday and sunday

• 2 weeks later...

When does the online shop close ahead of this event? If possible I'd like to buy my photo shoot tickets online, but only once I know the schedule, thanks

March 16 is last date for having your tickets mailed out. Anything after that will be pick up after the show. Dave hasn't posted about a formal closing date yet.

Thanks Queen Sindel-presumably there's an option to buy the photoshoot tickets online but collect in person if ordering close to 23rd, but before 16th? I'm travelling at around this time you see and may not be at home to collect the tickets if sent to my home address.

Thanks Queen Sindel-presumably there's an option to buy the photoshoot tickets online but collect in person if ordering close to 23rd, but before 16th? I'm travelling at around this time you see and may not be at home to collect the tickets if sent to my home address.

If you only are planning to buy photoshoot tickets it will be pickup at the show anyway.

Hi,

Sorry for being a right pain but can we have an update as to when the schedule is going to be posted please? With just over a week to go I need to make travel plans and this is all centred around the shoot times.

Many Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Queen Sindel

Much like the last poster I too am fairly reliant on the photoshoot times in terms of my travel plans.

In your experience what time does the first photo shoot start, presumably not before the standard entry time?

Thanks