Heroes Returning?

Spacecadet is here

I'd say there would probably be cameos by the original cast which will hopefully help get them back to our events - There are quite a few actors I would love to meet from the show. I know they have been to SM events as I have their signatures from the autograph packs given to Gold pass holders.

Mixed views about this really, I loved the Series initially but did feel it lost it's way. It was really exciting though getting to meet a lot of the cast at shows though and was fortuante to get autos from Hayden Panettiere, Jack Coleman, Milo Ventimiglia, Adrian Pasdar, Sendhil Ramamurthy, James Kyson Lee, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Noah Gray-Cabey and Malcolm McDowell.

It just seemed to me like they lost direction after the first 2 seasons - it was maybe too good and they just couldn't recreate or continue at that level. It just floundered and each week was a rehash of what felt like the same old, same old.

Anyway - I'm glad they're bringing it back, even if it's an offshoot, spin off or whatever. The universe deserves another go.

• 3 months later...