Latest Guest Announcement - Hall of Famer Amy Dumas

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Hall of Famer Amy Dumas

Attending: Fri/Sat/Sun

Autograph/Photoshoot Price: £15

Buy Tickets HERE

Lita is now also taking part in a Q&A on Saturday. This is a very rare opportunity to see here take Questions from the fans and is one not to be missed

Get your tickets now

lita.jpg
365.jpg?w=450&h=347

WWE Hall of Famer Class of 2014

Lita was a Diva who always kept the WWE Universe on their toes. Whether she was flying high with The Hardy Boyz or shocking censors alongside Edge, the four-time Women's Champion knew how to elicit a reaction around the world.

After her retirement from wrestling in 2006, she formed the punk rock band The Luchagors

Amy has also appeared in the Popular TV show DARK ANGEL

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0241421/

http://theamydumas.com/

Edited by mojoe

As I said in a couple of other threads already, pretty much everyone in the office was in Frankfurt over the weekend for Destination Star Trek Germany. They have just been flying back today. No one is currently in the office to add anything. ;) People will be added as soon as possible, but please give them a chance to get settled first.

Yes that's awesome Jason.

Met Amy in Houston in 2009 at Booker Ts Wrestling Fan Fest when i was there for Wreslemania XXV. She was so nice.

Have some nice photos and now just have to choose which one to sign

Just to suggest some other nice Wrestling women... Try to invite Velvet Sky & Angelina Love & Madison Rayne (The Beautiful People)

@manveerbishop

Unfortunately that is not going to happen in the uk very soon. Since Jeff isn't allowed to enter the uk for at least a longer period and that unfortunately also the reaspon why he had to miss the last 3 TNA Maximum Impact UK Tours.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Lita is now taking part in a Q&A on the Saturday at London Film and Comic Con. Lita does not do many Q&A's and this is a very rare chance to here this amazing WWE Hall of Famer speak her mind!

Tickets on sale now

• Like 1

I met her last year and I'm going to meet her again, got 2 photo shoots and talk tickets and going to have a few autographs. Amy is lovely you will like her, she likes to chat with her fans, it was one of the best day of my life meeting her, I'm a big fan for 14 years now

Fantastic I've just brought mine can't wait, I have a question, what happens if the talk show time clashes with the photo shoots that I have booked ?

Talk to the crew at the photo shoot, and explain you have a ticket for the paid talk and they will get you through as quickly as possible.

Thanks I will do that if there are clashes, just one more question, would amy sign in her real name instead of her characters name ?

I met her around 7 years ago at a Luchagors gig, she signed as Amy for me, so probably her real name? :)

Edited by minchb
  • Like 1