Sign in to follow this  
state

Free talk seats guaranteed for Gold/Silver tickets?

Hi, are the free talk tickets included in the Gold/Silver ticket packages?

As in if I buy a Gold ticket, will I still have to the go and queue to get the Free Talk Tickets, or can I just turn up to the Main Stage when the free talk is about to start and sit in the Gold seating area?

I understand for the Paid Talks I will have to purchase those separately to the Gold Package.

Sorry we don't have this information, you'll need to email the website enquires page.

But if I'm honest I don't see how it would be possible to organise with you "just turning up" as there would be no way of knowing how many people will "just turn up". So I beleive you will need to get a ticket, but this is just my opinion I have no information as to how it will actually be run.

At LFCCW last year I just showed my wristband at the entrance to the talks and they let me in.., not sure if it will be the same this here but that's from my previous experience.

Edited by Lostboy1981

This event is not being run in the same way as a regular showmasters event, like DSTL in 2012 some things are significantly different. As showmasters crew aren't running anything but the photoshoot areas on the day, we cannot use what happens at LFCC/CM events as a guide.

Indeed as etmuse says. The gold pass at this event is NOT the same as a gold pass at an SM event. What you get is different.

Also the event it's self is being run by Media 10 and so we can not assume that the regular SM systems will be used, in fact it's actually unlikely.

Emailed the website and got a response which is still not very clear. All I want to know is if I get a Gold ticket will I have to queue for the free talk tickets in the morning or do I have a guaranteed seat in those talks?

As it is unclear, I guess I will have to go for the standard ticket. Unfortunate as the organisers will lose out on the extra 240EUR. Better for my wallet though!

Edited by state

I'm really sorry to hear that the reply didn't help. Unfortunately as TooTall said we are not involved with talks at all and we have not been given any information.

Thanks for the reply QueenSindel. I understand you guys are in the dark, it's very frustrating as you would imagine the oranisers should be clearer in answering all questions. If anything they should be on this forum answering everyones questions.

Hmm, the organisers are very strange to me. Anything I ask, the answer is allways very unclear. I really don`t like the way they (don`t) communicate.