Tickets going out please read

showmasters

Hello !

There will be t he other announcements?

And when the photos passages will be they announce?

Guests will be announced when contracts are confirmed. There's no guarantee more guests will be announced, though it is possible.

The photo time table should hopefully be up about 10 days before the show, sometimes closer.

Hello !

It is forced to pay withPaypal ? I did not paypal and I won't paypal ! Iwant to pay with my bank card! How do I?

Either do a guest payment through Paypal or you have to buy at the show.

As you noticed the Autographica shop is run differently than the SM/ME ticket store.

You can e-mail Dave at dave.moviestar@btinternet.com. Maybe he can take your card details over the phone. But the regular Autographica store operates through Paypal.

Autographica is a much smaller event than LFACC. The chances of a shoot selling out are extremely small.

Hello !

Thanks !

Thanks for your message and explanations!

in fact I have succeeded!

It takes PayPal free Yes!

but pas obliged to put money on the paypal account!

by the time the credit card is coordinated to the account he take money acknowledge without requiring of which paypal account!

in fact simple being complicate laughs! ;)

I therefore order a photo I have to take it so on-site it me will not be sent it is?

:)

Edited by sabrinainthecity

Quick question: when you buy tickets online, are you supposed to get a confirmation email from Autographica as well as one from PayPal?

I ask because I've only had one from PayPal so far. If that's as it's meant to be, that's fine. I just thought I'd better check.

Quick question: when you buy tickets online, are you supposed to get a confirmation email from Autographica as well as one from PayPal?

I ask because I've only had one from PayPal so far. If that's as it's meant to be, that's fine. I just thought I'd better check.

Does anyone fancy a crack at answering the question above? It'd help out an Autographica newbie - and, as far as good deeds go, it'll count towards one of your five a day. :smile:

Thanks!

Edited by MinkyKnights

• 3 months later...

Does anyone fancy a crack at answering the question above? It'd help out an Autographica newbie - and, as far as good deeds go, it'll count towards one of your five a day. :smile:

Thanks!

i think they only send out for the big ticket, the dinner and all bells one, i might be wrong but i think they send a letter for that, but all the others are print paypal and collect on the door. if i remember rightly.