Tickets going out please read

showmasters

Hi I hope I do this right I've never used a forum before. I purchased weekend passes for Autographica for the first time and bought some photos shoot tickets the tickets have arrived but not the photo tickets I wasn't sure if I was misreading the posts and if they would be sent out as I had purchased entry tickets or if they were to be collected on the day? Also I was thinking of possibly buying another photo ticket would that Have to collect on the day. Thanks

Hi I hope I do this right I've never used a forum before. I purchased weekend passes for Autographica for the first time and bought some photos shoot tickets the tickets have arrived but not the photo tickets I wasn't sure if I was misreading the posts and if they would be sent out as I had purchased entry tickets or if they were to be collected on the day? Also I was thinking of possibly buying another photo ticket would that Have to collect on the day. Thanks

When did you purchase that first batch of photo tickets? Anything that wasn't ordered before you received the tickets will be pick up only. But if you ordered that first batch along with the entry ticket they should have been mailed. In that case bring your order print out with you please. Anything not mailed now will not be mailed, pick up only.

Hello !

is there a deadline for purchase on the internet for countries outside the uk?

Same date as UK - March 16. Tickets without entry tickets will not be sent anymore, all new orders are pick up at the show only. So it doesn't matter where you are located.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
edited to avoid confusion

When did you purchase that first batch of photo tickets? Anything that wasn't ordered before you received the tickets will be pick up only. But if you ordered that first batch along with the entry ticket they should have been mailed. In that case bring your order print out with you please. Anything not mailed now will not be mailed, pick up only.

Hi thanks for your reply I bought them Before I bought the tickets so I will take the receipt and collect from Autographica thanks so much. Also would you know does Autographica work like collectamania and comic con where you have to get queueing tickets as soon as possible to meet guests. I have an ordinary early bird weekend pass. Thanks

Nothing will be sent anymore, all new orders are pick up at the show only. So it doesn't matter where you are located.

Is this the case now? If I order entry and photo tickets today, no tickets will be posted? I ask because on 24 February, Dave said:

Last day to order and have tickets posted to you is sunday 16th march. After this date you will need to bring your paypal receipt and pick up your tickets at the show

I just want to check the situation. Thanks!

Hi thanks for your reply I bought them Before I bought the tickets so I will take the receipt and collect from Autographica thanks so much. Also would you know does Autographica work like collectamania and comic con where you have to get queueing tickets as soon as possible to meet guests. I have an ordinary early bird weekend pass. Thanks

On the whole Autographica is a more laid back event than a lot of the other Showmasters events, some guests do have virtual queues but there isn't usually the need to get VTs as soon as the event opens like you might see at Collectormania or LFACC.

Nothing will be sent anymore, all new orders are pick up at the show only. So it doesn't matter where you are located.

Is this the case now? If I order entry and photo tickets today, no tickets will be posted? I ask because on 24 February, Dave said:

Last day to order and have tickets posted to you is sunday 16th march. After this date you will need to bring your paypal receipt and pick up your tickets at the show

I just want to check the situation. Thanks!

The above query I answered was photoshoot tickets only. I thought I remembered from another post that a prior order with entry tickets had already been placed. If you have a combination it's still what Dave posted. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I edited my other post to avoid confusion.

It looks like when I ordered my tickets on line I wanted one ticket for reha and hoot but have got two on checking pay pal its went through twice as I only need one ticket can I exchange the duplicate for another ticket ? I see that Barbara Bain is now ding a talk I would like to go to can you exchange the ticket and I can pay the difference ?

thanks

Robert

It looks like when I ordered my tickets on line I wanted one ticket for reha and hoot but have got two on checking pay pal its went through twice as I only need one ticket can I exchange the duplicate for another ticket ? I see that Barbara Bain is now ding a talk I would like to go to can you exchange the ticket and I can pay the difference ?

thanks

Robert

Please contact Dave directly about that. His e-mail address is dave.moviestar@btinternet.com. If you write to him he'll see it much faster.

Hello !

is there a deadline for purchase on the internet for countries outside the uk?

Same date as UK - March 16. Tickets without entry tickets will not be sent anymore, all new orders are pick up at the show only. So it doesn't matter where you are located.

Hello !

I'm just talking about the photos.

Thanks .