Sign in to follow this  
t'seera

DS9 Cosplay Meetup At DSTG

I'll be going to DSTG dressed as Jadzia Dax. If there's anyone else around who's dressing up as a character from DS9 I'd love to have a DS9 meetup. :) Needless to say, if you already know of a DSTG meetup happening that I apparently haven't come across yet, please let me know! Thanks! :)

If we can get any information on the Costume Parade, I'd suggest that is the best time and place for a DS9( or any other meetup, i..e. Borg Collective.

I've asked, through the official DSTG website, for info on the Costume Parade, but have never heard back. Also it does not appear on the present "timetables".

Now there is facebook page just for DSTG, which I have just joined in hopes of more information. That will also be a good place to arrange meetups.

Thanks for the info! Just tried the Facebook page and it seems that fans can't post on their wall. :( I guess we'll just have to organize something spontaneously next weekend, then…

i wont be doing any ds9 cosplay but will go in science uniform from the latest movies... however its always a pleasure to meet some nice folks who like star trek :)

My friend and I are going DS9 on the Saturday, Unfortunately another Dax (if I can get the spots right) and Chief O'Brien. Friday is TOS and sunday will be probably be TOS again, the DS9 uniform can get a little annoying!

@ t'seera if you notice a guy in science uniform holding a judge dredd helmet in front of Karl Urban waiting for an autograph, feel free to say hello :)

@niki773 Sounds great! Definitely don't mind another Dax, the more the merrier! :) Just had another look at the schedule - maybe we can arrange a meetup for after the DS9 panel from 5.00 - 5.45 pm on Saturday? Maybe meet outside the venue?

@TerrenceT I'll keep an eye out!