Newcastle Schedule - Updated 05/03/14

• Showmasters Admin

Being number 20 you'll be in the first group called anyway. So be there 10 minutes before and you'll likely be going through in the first 2 or 3 people anyway.

Clashes with other photo shoots and paid for talks are different we'll always get people through quicker, but with free talks we can't guarentee it.

• Like 2

Quick question about the talks...my friend and I want to attend both the Danny John Jules and Chris Judge talks on Saturday. With them being one after the other is it permissible to remain in our seats or would we have to leave and queue again?

Quick question about the talks...my friend and I want to attend both the Danny John Jules and Chris Judge talks on Saturday. With them being one after the other is it permissible to remain in our seats or would we have to leave and queue again?

The talks are emptied in between so you would need to leave and join the queue for the next one.

Hi there (off topic) but I have a booth at the show is there any idea when I will receive info on setting up times etc

Thanks

You should have received an info e-mail a while ago. Can you e-mail me at the address in my profile with your data? I'll try to find out what happened.

Any idea when the Julian Glover photo session is?

Everyone working with schedules is in Cardiff at the moment. There should be a new update soon, but I doubt it will happen before Monday afternoon.

Thanks for the quick response, much appreciated.

Do you need to get tickets for the talks. How do they work?.

Yes, you'll need tickets. You pick up your tickets in the morning for the talks you want to see, then get in line a little early. Tickets will be taken from you. You pick a seat and enjoy the talk.

Just looking at some of the timings for the talks.

I am wondering about admission policy after a talk has started. On Sunday I want to go to the John Rhys Davies talk (13.15 to 14.00 on stage A) and then get to the David Lloyd Spotlight scheduled to start 14.00 on Stage B.

Will there be time to get from one to another?

Will I be able to get into Davids spotlight slightly late or..

Will I have to leave Johns early?

I am wondering about admission policy after a talk has started. On Sunday I want to go to the John Rhys Davies talk (13.15 to 14.00 on stage A) and then get to the David Lloyd Spotlight scheduled to start 14.00 on Stage B.

As long as you don't go hunting for a front row seat it's not a problem getting into talks a little late, as long as there is still seating left.

• Like 1

As long as you don't go hunting for a front row seat it's not a problem getting into talks a little late, as long as there is still seating left.

Excellent, quiet happy to sneak in to the back of the room.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Ah why the change. It was tight before now I'm doubled up

I'll have to come out of Chris judges talk, straight to Paul mcgann photo shoot. But Chris judge photo shoot is 5 mins later. Is it still right that I can let the show masters person know at the mcgann shoot to get in faster? Am also what time frame do the shoots have before they close (if I have managed to get through Paul mcgann with tardis and get to Chris judge line, they won't close it down if I'm in the queue? Never had a double one before

Sorry for the garbled post

Edited by candymit