Cardiff Schedule - Updated 26/2 @ 17:10

Eek !!!

I've got photos with Hannah Spearritt @ 1:20pm and Eve Myles @ 1:30pm on Sunday .... is that too close for comfort ?

Jeff

No, not at all. Be on time for Hannah's shoot and then when you're done walk right over to Eve's queue. If you notice you're running close (Eve will have a line, so if you arrive 5 minutes later that is not a problem) let a crew member know and they'll help you out.

when will u be adding the times for the kai photoshoot and the eve and kai joint photoshoot

As I said elsewhere, the guys handling the schedules were all in Frankfurt for DSTG over the weekend and only flew home today. The times will be added as soon as possible after they got back to the office.

when will u be adding the times for the kai photoshoot and the eve and kai joint photoshoot

As I said elsewhere, the guys handling the schedules were all in Frankfurt for DSTG over the weekend and only flew home today. The times will be added as soon as possible after they got back to the office.

oh i didn't see that will wait a few days thats why we haven't had any updates thanks

An update will be posted as soon as possible. As I said elsewhere, the office guys travelled back from Frankfurt Monday only. They need to tie up all lose ends now to get a final version of the schedule done.

The plan is certainly to have a floor plan posted too, but I can't promise that.

Q1. Go to Paul's shoot first as that finishes earlier. Shoots can end 5 minutes before the next shoot or if there is a reasonable amount of time after the last person has gone through then they can end sooner.

Q2, With autographs busy guests have a virtual queuing system. You collect a ticket at the ending the auto queue. It will be numbered and you can join the actual queue anytime after your number has been called. Numbers are called generally 1-30 then 1-60. 1-90 and so on.

Hi 1of2,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm still confused about Q2. My question is about photoshoots, not autographs. For photoshoots, do I just need the tickets I received in the mail, or do I also then have to pick up some virtual queue ticket? If yes, where do I pick these up from?

Many thanks.

What 1of2 meant to say was you do not need another ticket if you are doing photoshoots only. The tickets mentioned in your letter are for autographs only.

Cheers, thanks Queen.

Can't wait! But I never got a chance to purchase my Devon Murray photo shoot, what time does the shop open for photos and signatures? And are the queues for it usually a long wait or is the service quick?

The photoshoots are being sold as soon as the doors open. Autographs are being paid for at the signing tables, unless you want to pay by credit card. Then you'd get these in the same place as the photoshoot tickets. Lines can get a little long in the mornings.

I've looked for the Kai/Eve joint photo price, but can't find it. I'm missing something somewhere, can someone tell me how much please :)

It's not been added to the price list. I'll see what I can find out.

it's £30 i saw it just before the shop closed