Cardiff Schedule - Updated 26/2 @ 17:10

• Showmasters Admin

Below is the Schedule for Cardiff Film and Comic Con.

Please note that this is correct at the time of publication, and it is possible that more guests will be added. Please check back for the latest updates before travelling. =)

SATURDAY

Photo A

Kristian Nairn - 11.30am

Paul McGann - 11.50am

Nicholas Briggs - 12.40pm

Katy Manning - 12.55pm

LUNCH - 1:15pm

Chris Judge Costume - 2.00pm

Devon Murray - 3.00pm

Suanne Braun - 3.25pm

Chris Judge - 3.40pm

David Warner - 4.05pm

Julian Glover - 4.40pm

Photo B

Garrick Hagon - 11.30am

Chris Munke - 11.45am

Dave Prowse - 12.00pm

John Rhys Davies - 12.15pm

LUNCH - 12:50pm

Bernard Cribbins - 1.05pm

Eve Myles - 1.40pm

Danny John Jules - 2.25pm

Hattie Hayridge - 3.00pm

Lee Merriweather - 3.15pm

TALKS

Stage 1

Chris Judge & Suanne Braun - 11.15-12.00

Danny John Jules & Hattie Hayridge - 12.15-1.00

David Warner - 1.15-2.00

Nicholas Briggs - 2.15-3.00

Julian Glover - 3.15-4.00

Devon Murray - 4.15-5.00

Stage 2

• 11am Cosplay 101 - Introduction to Cosplay

• Midday INTERNATIONAL ACES: Chris Geary discusses his ambitious tribute to WW1 fighter pilots

• 1pm to 1:30pm – Cosplay & Props – With Tim Lucas

• 1:30pm to 2pm: Cosplay A Performance Guide – Andy Valentine & Dizzie Dee

• 2pm SPOTLIGHT ON JOHN WAGNER: The Judge Dredd co-creator looks back on his long career writing British (and US) comics

• 3pm Cosplay Masquerade

• 4pm WHAT IS IT ABOUT WALES? In conversation with Mike Collins, David Roach and others from the Welsh comics community

• 5pm Cosplay Mashup

SUNDAY

Photo A

Dave Prowse - 11.30am

Femi Taylor - 11.45am

John Rhys Davies - 12.00pm

LUNCH - 12.20pm

Lee Merriweather - 12.50pm

Sophie Aldred - 1.05pm

Caitlin Blackwood - 1.25pm

Eve Myles - 1.55pm

Kai Owen & Eve Myles - 2.15pm

Kai Owen - 2.35pm

Photo B

Rupert Young - 11.30am

Kristian Nairn - 11.55am

Jabba Group Photo - 12.10pm

Mike Edmonds - 12.25pm

LUNCH - 12.35pm

Hannah Spearritt - 1.05pm

Chris Judge - 1.30pm

Devon Murray - 1.50pm

Sarah Sutton - 2.10pm

David Gooderson - 2.25pm

TALKS

Stage 1

Gooderson/Blackwood/Aldred/Sutton - 11.15-12.00

Eve Myles & Kai Owen - 12.15-1.00

Big Finish - 1.15-2.00

Jabba Talk - 2.15-3.00

Rupert Young - 3.15-4.00

John Rhys Davies - 4.15-5.00

Stage 2

• 11am BEHIND THE DRAWING BOARD: Artists Alberto Ponticelli, Mike Collins and more chat about their life in comics

• Midday SPOTLIGHT ON DAVID LLOYD: A look back at a career that encompasses so much more than just V for Vendetta

• 1pm Cosplay Community Q&A

• 1:30pm Cosplay Stars Q&A

• 2pm ACES WEEKLY: Go behind the scenes of the digital comics with David Lloyd and his cohorts

• 3pm Cosplay Masquerade **

• 4pm Cosplay Group Photoshoots

** As part of the Masquerade on Sunday we have a special charity event: Our very own Cosplay Star Tim Lucas will be shaving his beard off for charity! http://www.justgivin...CardiffComicCon

• Like 1

Heya. Not a totally new Convention goer but this is my first Cardiff CC and just wondering what you do if you have two photo shoots around the same time and both in different photo areas? I have Sophie Aldred-1pm and Carlin Blackwood-1:10pm on Sunday xxx

Go to Sophies first. If you don't think you will get through in time explain to the crew in that are you have a clash and they will do their best to get you through. If the layout is the same as last year then the Photoshoot areas are very close to each other anyway so there shouldn't be an issue. Edited by 1of2

Hi there,

Regarding possible clashes in photo shoot times, how long is each guest's slot? For instance, I've got tix for both Paul McGann (11:50) and John Rhys Davies (12:15). Because the next guest after John starts at 1:05 -- and you've said that if we "think" we're going to run out of time, to ask a member of staff for help -- does that mean John's finishing up around 1?

Question 2 (sorry! :) The letter that came with my tickets say, "When an actor has a virtual queue in operation, you will still need to get a virtual queue ticket at that actor's signing area." Does this mean that I need ANOTHER ticket in addition to the ones mailed to me for the photo shoots? A bit confused.

Thanks!!

Cheyenne

Q1. Go to Paul's shoot first as that finishes earlier. Shoots can end 5 minutes before the next shoot or if there is a reasonable amount of time after the last person has gone through then they can end sooner.

Q2, With autographs busy guests have a virtual queuing system. You collect a ticket at the ending the auto queue. It will be numbered and you can join the actual queue anytime after your number has been called. Numbers are called generally 1-30 then 1-60. 1-90 and so on.

Q1. Go to Paul's shoot first as that finishes earlier. Shoots can end 5 minutes before the next shoot or if there is a reasonable amount of time after the last person has gone through then they can end sooner.

Q2, With autographs busy guests have a virtual queuing system. You collect a ticket at the ending the auto queue. It will be numbered and you can join the actual queue anytime after your number has been called. Numbers are called generally 1-30 then 1-60. 1-90 and so on.

So they are actually gonna try and create less mess of lines for photoshoots this year then? last year it was just right you, you ,you,you,you go in and the lines were long agonising and annoying! Hopefully if they just let everyone for a photoshoot wait in the room near the talks then call a few numbers in to go at a time be easier than the long queues in the foyer

Not sure where to post this but here it is. I've not had my entry tickets that were paid for on the 25th January. I know people that have had there's and ordered after me.

Abd before i get told email showmasters, i have, twice and no reply.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks.

Edited by hells childe 17

Not sure where to post this but here it is. I've not had my entry tickets that were paid for on the 25th January. I know people that have had there's and ordered after me.

And before i get told email showmasters, i have, twice and no reply.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks.

If it doesn't arrive then bring a printout of the confirmation and it can be sorted on the day.

And before i get told email showmasters, i have, twice and no reply.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks.

If it doesn't arrive then bring a printout of the confirmation and it can be sorted on the day.

Thank you i'll do that. Can't see them coming now.

Never had any trouble before so never had to ask :)

Hi 1of2,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm still confused about Q2. My question is about photoshoots, not autographs. For photoshoots, do I just need the tickets I received in the mail, or do I also then have to pick up some virtual queue ticket? If yes, where do I pick these up from?

Many thanks.

Hi 1of2,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm still confused about Q2. My question is about photoshoots, not autographs. For photoshoots, do I just need the tickets I received in the mail, or do I also then have to pick up some virtual queue ticket? If yes, where do I pick these up from?

Many thanks.

What 1of2 meant to say was you do not need another ticket if you are doing photoshoots only. The tickets mentioned in your letter are for autographs only.