Sign in to follow this  
jeff

Tickets

I have got my tickets but due to a problems with my printer I had to print some of the tickets couple of times. Do you thing it is gonna make any difference.

Yep, got my tickets now...whew! Think I need to plant a small tree to replace the one used in printing all those tickets :smile:

Yeah, steve1parker, that's what I thought, too. I thought there would be 2 fitting on one page...

But, hey, now we have them, That's all that matters

I have got my tickets but due to a problems with my printer I had to print some of the tickets couple of times. Do you thing it is gonna make any difference.

No it will be fine as the barcode will be the same. Only one can be used though because as soon as it has been scanned then it is marked as used and the other copy will be invalid.

No it will be fine as the barcode will be the same. Only one can be used though because as soon as it has been scanned then it is marked as used and the other copy will be invalid.

Thanks fo the answer.

Also. How do I know what number my ticket is. There is no number on it.

If you haven't received your tickets yet, I would check your spam folder or junk folder for your e-mail program. It's quite possible that your e-mail program may have mistaken the ticket mailing for spam and automatically dumped in in a spam or junk folder rather than your inbox.

I have 2 wrong tickets, I wrote an email to tickets@destinationstartrek.com.

What do you think?

Try the info@destinationstartrek.com address too to be sure. Unfortunately you'll have to wait for them to reply.

Now also the ordering system works fine. I deleted a 30€ photo shoot and added 2 15€ photo shoots. I was not charged any money and instantaneously received an email confirmation with my updated ticket batch. Great!

What do you think?

I had one wrong ticket as well. I booked for both Karl Urban talks on saturday and sunday but received two saturday talk tickets instead. I wrote them on wednesday evening and I'm waiting for their answer!

What do you think?

I had one wrong ticket as well. I booked for both Karl Urban talks on saturday and sunday but received two saturday talk tickets instead. I wrote them on wednesday evening and I'm waiting for their answer!

They told me, that I got a new link... so I'm waiting again :)

• Like 1

I have a problem with my tickets as well. Due to overlaps between events I booked after the schedules were published, I changed my Brent Spiner photo shoot from Saturday to Sunday. So, the amount hasn't changed, and my account even shows I have a positive balance of 30€, but the Spiner photo shoot is missing from my tickets. I already emailed them twice, hope they reply soon. Getting nervous. lol.

Now also the ordering system works fine. I deleted a 30€ photo shoot and added 2 15€ photo shoots. I was not charged any money and instantaneously received an email confirmation with my updated ticket batch. Great!

Well that doesn't work for me. :-(

I found out that you need to check your tickets well.

I ordered a talk with Karl Urban for the sunday, but they gave me a ticket for saturday. In my case it doesn't really matter, but I can imagine some people getting into trouble because of this.

I have some 'doubles' on my schedule, so I'll just run my a** off :P.

I have some 'doubles' on my schedule, so I'll just run my a** off :P.

So if you see a bolt and hear a big bang it's Vivec who passed by *gg*

I added a ticket to my booking (TNG Panel on Saturday) and all of a sudden my Friday night party ticket is gone from the booking. :( E-mailed them twice already and haven't received a reply. I can imagine that they're quite busy right now but I'm getting really worried that I won't be able to attend on Friday. Tried to re-book the ticket for Friday online, but that doesn't work either. Will print the original confirmation I got from them that did list the Friday ticket, really hope that'll help in the worst case. :(

I added a ticket to my booking (TNG Panel on Saturday) and all of a sudden my Friday night party ticket is gone from the booking. :( E-mailed them twice already and haven't received a reply. I can imagine that they're quite busy right now but I'm getting really worried that I won't be able to attend on Friday. Tried to re-book the ticket for Friday online, but that doesn't work either. Will print the original confirmation I got from them that did list the Friday ticket, really hope that'll help in the worst case. :(

hopefully they will reply and if not, bringing printed confirmation to the venue might also help. There should be people from organisation on the venue that can help you out.

hope to see you there Dax ;)