Sherlocked: The Official Sherlock Convention

showmasters

Id imagine one high cost of different amounts for packages then add ons.

On another note, le sigh, I wish this would sort so I could sort. I know it's not gonna help, but I feel the need to mention it xD

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps it won't, perhaps in keeping with the theme of the series there have been a series of clues posted all over the internet for weeks now and none of us have realised. Perhaps the event took place last week with both Cumberbatch and Freeman sitting in an undisclosed location, Sharpies in hand saying "I thought a few people would have worked out where it was"

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sherlocked Con Organizers ~

We are a breath away from September and no word yet. Please understand how we, the fans have experienced this whole thing. At the beginning of February you do this big tease campaign about Sherlocked over a five day period to get us all excited and ask for your contact information with the end message of Sherlocked Conference to take place in 2014 in Europe and in U.S., more to come soon. Generally, when you say more info coming soon, an average wait time would be 30-60 days. Not even a peep until July 1st with your Facebook post about "Lazarus is go" to only find out a couple days later that there will be be Sherlocked Preview at the London Comic-Con. This was hopeful news, perhaps the dates and locations of Sherlocked would be announced at London Comic-Con. No. Not even a hint. So its now the end of August and many of us fans went ahead and booked our vacation travel elsewhere and hope it doesn't conflict with Sherlocked. We literally have a hair over four months until the end of the year and there has been no word from you on the dates or possible locations. The question is, do you think that people can save up the money and give work little notice to go to a conference in four months? More importantly, how do you think the fans feel having to wait six months with no word? Please, give us all REAL answers, that's all we want. If Sherlocked isn't going to happen this year, please let us know or if it is, give us some idea of when and where so we can prepare. Transparency would be the best for fans and organizers at this point.

• Like 1

• Moderators

As with anything, they will announce ASAP. Yes it's frustrating but as you can imagine, when you're working with actors with the schedules of BC and Martin etc, it's not the easiest thing to arrange massively in advance.

I would imagine they'll not say 'it's definitely not happening this year' until 100% certain that this is the case.

Got to agree with PotterlockianGirl here. What she is saying is what a lot of us are thinking. We all realise that nothing can be announced until it's all signed and agreed but the timing of the initial announcement suggested that there was news coming soon. Would I rather they had not announced it until there was a date and venue and tickets could be booked? YES. -_-