Latest Guest Announcement - SUMMER GLAU

This is a wind up yeah? I mean Summer Glau at another event? (faints) she is there all three days? at an event i can actually get to? danger overload overload help help BOOM......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Excellent, can't wait awesome in terminator Sarah Connor chronicles. Could this also be the start of a firefly reunion......seeing as Sean is going to.

Excellent, can't wait awesome in terminator Sarah Connor chronicles. Could this also be the start of a firefly reunion......seeing as Sean is going to.

That would be great! Would love to meet Nathan Fillion! Lol!

• Like 3

So friggin excited! Didn't think I'd ever get the chance to meet her :D River is my fave female from the show (and potentially from all of Joss's shows). Plus, I have a big Firefly pic which already has Jewel & Adam's auto from 2012... need to collect 'em all haha

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really pleased about this. I met her about 10 or so years ago at a Buffy/Firefly con and I was ill on the day of my photo session with her, i look dreadful in the picture so i'm so glad I get the opportunity to have another picture with her, photo session bought :D

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone received their Summer Glau photo tickets yet? I ordered mine when they first became available and my order has been marked as 'Ready to dispatch' since Febuary 11th.

Mine came today (Sunday Number 1!)

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know where i can find a nice big dollhouse poster( or other merch) I have looked up and down the net finding only a few poor posters and no merch what so ever, and before anyone asks if i tried ebay,amazon etc i have :) , i know at cardiff con there was some poster vendors if anyone has a name or website i can look for now so i dont run the risk of getting to London and not finding what im looking for that would also be appreciated