Latest Guest Announcement - Jeremy Bulloch

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Jeremy Bulloch

Attending: Fri/Sat/Sun

Autograph/Photoshoot price: £15

Photoshoot In costume: £25

At LFCC he will do a special photo shoot wearing the Boba Fett costume. This shoot only will be £25. Jeremy has asked that a portion of the income each photo taken will be given to Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital

20130605_0033.jpg

BobaFettMain2.jpg

bulloch-1977-01.jpg

Doctor Who (TV series) Hal / Tor in The Time Warrior
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back - Boba Fett
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi - Boba Fett
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith - Captain Colton
Octopussy - Smithers
For Your Eyes Only - Smithers
The Spy Who Loved Me - HMS Ranger Crewman

Edited by showmasters
  • Like 3

If you've never met Jeremy before you won't be disappointed, genuinely one of the nicest and most approachable people I've met, never sat behind a table, always stood chatting to anyone who wants to and is willing to talk about pretty much anything. Super friendly and makes time for everyone. Will be great to speak to him again.

Jeremy was so great when I met him last time we must've spent a good 10-15 mins chatting and he was more than happy to take pictures I also noticed he likes to spend as much time with the attendees as possible in front of the table as not to create a barrier between himself and fans. Top bloke :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just a quicke, i've not been on here much recently due to work ect, on the SM store it says Jeremy Bulloch costume photo shoot, am I missing something? Can't seem to find anything on the forum about a costume photo shoot?

It'll be much like the pic at the top of this thread I imagine

Forgot about those images at the start of the thread... If so then it'll be brilliant. Might have to find some handcuffs or something and see if he's up for a pose :D Either that or look in Argos for carbonite machine and do it properly...

Edited by Zahariel

• 2 weeks later...