Latest Guest Announcement - LEE MERIWETHER

Dave! I didn't catch your name at the show!

I was the guy speaking with you for a little while in the David Lloyd queue and you showed me those bad azz pictures from your US show.

You'll have to post up and show off your Batman TV show collection bro!!

I very rarely speak with many people at shows, I'm so busy getting my sketches and stuff that I just never find the time lol, but was great to meet you.

How did your David Lloyd sketch end up looking?

Lloyd

What an amazing guest to have. I never thought any of the Batman stars would come to the UK. I wouldn't normally attend Cardiff (as It's quite a way from Kent) but I'll see you all there.

The 60's Batman was the start of my love for Comics & Sci Fi. Last year I treated myself to a ticket to a Con' in the USA so that I could meet Adam West, Burt Ward & Julie Newmar. It was great, except it left me a little sad that I probably wouldn't get the chance to meet Lee or Yvonne Craig

Thank You Showmasters for booking an amazing guest.

Hey Lloyd,

Good to hear from mate.

I haven't had time to sort out getting all of my pics online yet but most of them (including the sketch by David Lloyd, which I love) are on my facebook page. Just look up David Watson. Otford, Kent and send me a friend request. I should be the only one. But If not my profile picture is me with David Hasslehoff at LFCC.