Mission: Impossible (TV Series)

Tracey / Anna Rojak

Mission: Impossible (TV Series)

Tracey / Anna Rojak

Hawaii Five-0 (TV Series)

Helen Tilton

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0580886/

• Moderators

They can't have all guests at every event. Sometimes guests are only available at certain times, so there's really not much point in filling a guest announcement topic with "please get them for.."

Unfortunately sometimes people have to travel to see the ones they want :)

• Like 3

They can't have all guests at every event. Sometimes guests are only available at certain times, so there's really not much point in filling a guest announcement topic with "please get them for.."

Unfortunately sometimes people have to travel to see the ones they want :)

I know guests can't attend every event! I know the score with all that you stated And I don't see why not ask if showmasters can get the guest for another event.

Last year there where a number of guests who attended both Glasgow and Cardiff so it can happen.

Yes people do have to travel and I am one of them who do. I live in Glasgow and travel to London comic con, collectormania MK, I will be going to Newcastle, obviously Glasgow, and the winter events but unfortunately I cannot attend Cardiff so I understand fine well about traveling to meet the guest you want.

basic answer like unfortunately lee cannot make other dates would do!

• Like 2

I know guests can't attend every event! I know the score with all that you stated And I don't see why not ask if showmasters can get the guest for another event.

Last year there where a number of guests who attended both Glasgow and Cardiff so it can happen.

The reason David has been posting this because meanwhile about 2/3 of every guest announcement topic are posts "get this guest to another show." If a guest is announced for a certain show it's because everything is coming together for that date - basically the guest is simply available for that date.

SM will always try to get a guest back if they prove popular. But the way to show a guest is popular is not posting "can't they rather make another show?" in the guest announcement topic. Three out of the first four posts in this topic requested that.

Yeah I understand that but to me it still does show a guest s popular if people are still wanting to meet them regardless if its another show, the interest is there. Lee would be extremely popular.

I asked any chance Newcastle as its the following week which would be more chance than asking London comic con in July.

I thought this was a forum for posting your thoughts and views!

Anyway that's fine I get your answers and I will not post on this topc and will ost on guest suggestions ;-)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Indeed :) obviously I know not everyone can get to every event - I certainly can't myself - but sometimes events have guests that won't appear elsewhere, and these events need to do well so IF it's possible for someone to attend that one, it's better for them to do that than wait for somewhere else. I certainly don't think everyone can get everywhere, but shows like Cardiff often need people traveling to them to succeed, not just to London and MK.

Plus there's never any guarantee a guest will return. Plenty haven't in the past for various reasons, from being too busy to passing away etc.

absolutely horrendously gutted that this is announced...

so far the guests hadn't interested me, so i hadn't bothered sorting out time off work or hotels... but then this is announced 4 weeks before the con... all the hotels are booked up, and i've got no chance of getting the time off...

absolutely gutted :(

• Like 1

A great guest announcement, whilst I can't make it to this event glad I've got a friend going so I can get her autograph. Any ideas yet on days and prices SM???

The announcement was made a little over 4 hours ago with TBD for both prices and days. Give the office some more time please. They're good, but not that good yet. ;)

I realise this will depend on when things are confirmed but when is this likely to be as there's not long left to book tickets before the event and no details are listed on the schedule either (meaning this will more than likely change. IS it likely to be both days or just one.

What an amazing guest to have. I never thought any of the Batman stars would come to the UK. I wouldn't normally attend Cardiff (as It's quite a way from Kent) but I'll see you all there.

The 60's Batman was the start of my love for Comics & Sci Fi. Last year I treated myself to a ticket to a Con' in the USA so that I could meet Adam West, Burt Ward & Julie Newmar. It was great, except it left me a little sad that I probably wouldn't get the chance to meet Lee or Yvonne Craig

Thank You Showmasters for booking an amazing guest.

Edited by Davewatson
It is against forum rules to discuss other events
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Dave! I didn't catch your name at the show!

I was the guy speaking with you for a little while in the David Lloyd queue and you showed me those bad azz pictures from your US show.

You'll have to post up and show off your Batman TV show collection bro!!

I very rarely speak with many people at shows, I'm so busy getting my sketches and stuff that I just never find the time lol, but was great to meet you.

How did your David Lloyd sketch end up looking?

Lloyd

What an amazing guest to have. I never thought any of the Batman stars would come to the UK. I wouldn't normally attend Cardiff (as It's quite a way from Kent) but I'll see you all there.

The 60's Batman was the start of my love for Comics & Sci Fi. Last year I treated myself to a ticket to a Con' in the USA so that I could meet Adam West, Burt Ward & Julie Newmar. It was great, except it left me a little sad that I probably wouldn't get the chance to meet Lee or Yvonne Craig

Thank You Showmasters for booking an amazing guest.