Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Charmed

Hercules

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

Cobra

Dragonheart

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0859921/

• Like 1

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES! YES!

*Does cartwheels and then sumersaults out of the nearby window*

Oh X-Files Boxset? Where are you?!?!?!? :)

Freakin freakety freakin yes yes yes yes!

P.S. I really need to stop squeeeeing out loud the way I did- mind you if me neighbours aren't happy then they can move someplace else! BUT BRIA- ok I am very happy with this announcement :)

• Like 2

ooh Luke or is it the Judge? Jeff Kober was another one who popped up a couple of times as different characters.

I havent seen Brian for quite a few years now & still have a ton of Buffy stuff to sign and hopefully get an updated photo too, hasn't been anyone Buffy related for a few years now at MK like in the old days but may have to pop over to MK for this one now.

Edited by buffy2k

ooh Luke or is it the Judge?

I havent seen him for years so still have a ton of Buffy stuff to sign and hopefully a good photo too, may have to pop over to MK for this one now.

He played Luke in Season 1, then returned as the Judge in Season 2. Great guest and can't wait to meet him..he's been in so much stuff!

Awesome... true fact: the only man that has EVER scared me!

I have seen many many horror films etc... and have never been scared.

But when I was a kid I watched Cobra. The scene where his gang were terrorising that woman in her car and Brigitte Nielsen drove past and witnessed it was the scene that scared me. When he was in the dark and slowly emerged out and stared at Brigitte as she drove away... bloody hell! I dreamt about that look on his face for days. Very scary for a child! :) haha.

I will be telling him this story when he signs my Terminator poster. :)

Yay!

Now I have a dilemma though - maybe other X-Files fans could give me their opinions?

I have this poster http://images2.fanpo...7-1000-1260.jpg which I've already had signed by Gillian Anderson and William B Davis (I *wish* I'd brought it when Mitch Pileggi and Nic Lea came!!)...

Now I know Brian wasn't in Fight the Future... and this poster was a promo for that movie... but it doesn't actually say the movie name/details... but it's x-files and already signed by GA - I can't start another poster lol! Do you think it'd be weird if I ask him to sign it? I kind of think of it as an x-files poster rather than a fight the future poster, and he played a great mytharc character...

Would love your thoughts! Thanks!

Yay!

Now I have a dilemma though - maybe other X-Files fans could give me their opinions?

I have this poster http://images2.fanpo...7-1000-1260.jpg which I've already had signed by Gillian Anderson and William B Davis (I *wish* I'd brought it when Mitch Pileggi and Nic Lea came!!)...

Now I know Brian wasn't in Fight the Future... and this poster was a promo for that movie... but it doesn't actually say the movie name/details... but it's x-files and already signed by GA - I can't start another poster lol! Do you think it'd be weird if I ask him to sign it? I kind of think of it as an x-files poster rather than a fight the future poster, and he played a great mytharc character...

TBH - he'd see that it's signed by other guests and not mind, I wouldn't have thought. It's clear you're trying to keep all your signatures in one place. You could always pay for two and have the poster signed and a pic of him, if you felt guilty! He's not expensive!

• Like 1

Yay!

TBH - he'd see that it's signed by other guests and not mind, I wouldn't have thought. It's clear you're trying to keep all your signatures in one place. You could always pay for two and have the poster signed and a pic of him, if you felt guilty! He's not expensive!

I can only second this.

You know, I'm very sure that he'll see Gillian and William on it, and it could become a very good talking point- the fact that Gillian IS on it if anything should be the reason to add more to it :)

• Like 1

Yay!

That's a cool poster, I have the 3 postcard set of this in different colours, Gillian has signed the red one, Mitch the green one, I can only hope one day I can get David to sign the blue but that's a slim to none chance. I'd definitely get your poster signed, especially as it has other autos on it.

• Like 2