Sign in to follow this  
tombo74!

Bridge Photo Shoot - Timing

For the photo shoots with the guests, there are times given in the time table. I booked a bridge photo shoot for Friday. As I see it, there is no certain time given, so I can go there whenever I want. Am I correct there?

We will see. And I am also not sure about the photo shoots. In the time tables for example Marina Sirtis is listed with 16:50 on Friday. I have a ticket for that. So I just go there at that time or how does it work? Thanks a lot!

For the photo shoots with the guests, there are times given in the time table. I booked a bridge photo shoot for Friday. As I see it, there is no certain time given, so I can go there whenever I want. Am I correct there?

Yes as there is no "cast" photo on Friday, the bridge will be open the whole show. You can go up and anytime.

Let's hope there's still some sort of organised queueing in place.

I can't speak for the queuing outside but we are running the photo shoot queues and so these will be run like any other SM event.

We will see. And I am also not sure about the photo shoots. In the time tables for example Marina Sirtis is listed with 16:50 on Friday. I have a ticket for that. So I just go there at that time or how does it work? Thanks a lot!

Yes you turn up at 16:50 and join the queue.

Let's hope there's still some sort of organised queueing in place.

I can't speak for the queuing outside but we are running the photo shoot queues and so these will be run like any other SM event.

Could you give a short description of the process? Thanks!

Shamelessly stolen from the LFACC FAQ. ;)

Photo session tickets are numbered. For extremely busy sessions you will be called in batches, usually batches of 50.

How it works:

1) Photo session tickets are numbered. For larger photo sessions you will be called in batches, usually batches of 50. For extremely busy photo shoots where there are 2 shoot, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Usually tickets 1-500 will be called in the morning and 501+ in the afternoon. If you have tickets in the 1-500 range you can still go in the afternoon section. If you have a ticket 501+ and can not make the afternoon session please talk to the crew and they will try and help.

2 Your photo will be taken by a professional photographer.

3) The shot will be taken in front of a backdrop and with lighting to ensure the best possible image.

4) You will be standing beside the guest, and not leaning over a table.

5) Your picture will be a 6 by 9 colour photo and, all being equal, should be ready for collection as you leave the photo shoot area.

5) All of this combined should provide you with something unique and special.

What if I have a clash?

If you have a clash with a talk or another photo shoot...

Talk to crew at the photo shoot and they will do their best to get you through as quickly as possible so you can get to your other activity.

If it's two photo shoots that are clashing, always go first to the photo shoot that starts first. If both start at the same time, go to the one that is shorter first.

Does this mean I can't take a picture of the guest during the autograph session?

No, there will be no restriction on taking posed photos at their autograph table because of the photo shoots. The photo shoot is purely an added extra for those that would like it.

There is of course the chance that due to time constraints or the guests wishes that posed photos will be stopped at their autograph table.

What happens if it doesn't come out for some other reason?

You will go back in and have a retake.

Where will it be?

They will be within the main hall. Maps will be available on the day.

Where do you get the tickets?

Pre-sold from the online shop or at the show if any are still available.

How many tickets can I buy at once?

There is no limit on the number you can buy. You can buy more than 1, i.e. for friends or others without internet access.

Although if you're thinking you'll buy 20 to get more time with the guest(s), you should remember that its the moving people in and out of shot which takes time - photographing two stationery people 20 times takes a lot less time than photographing 20 different couples.

Can my friend and I both be in the same picture?

The simple answer is yes, but you will both have to have a ticket. It is one ticket per person! You can then pose together in two photos and one copy of each will be developed.

If you buy only one ticket you CAN NOT have two people in the one shot!

Note: No more than 2 people will be allowed in the shot.

Can I order extra prints?

No

What time will the prints be ready?

As you leave the photo shoot area. We use instance printing.

How many tickets will be sold?

Anywhere between 20 and 1000 depending on the guest.

The Small Print:

Showmasters reserves the right to refuse anyone from taking part in the photo shoot; if payment has already been made then we will refund them.