Sports guests

If you don't want to meet a guest or type of guest just don't meet them! Simple really, I don't bother with Autographica because it's not my thing but if others go it makes SM money so they can get guests for the shows I am interested in. Invite everyone I say, who knows when it's your last chance to meet someone.

• Like 1

Boxers always welcome.

I've had the opportunity of meeting many of the great boxers that I grew up watching on TV, that I never thought I would get to meet thanks to Showmasters, not least Larry Holmes, Sugar Ray Leonard and Robert Duran.

Would love to see Earnie Shavers make the event.

Agreed! Micky Ward would be great especially since they made the movie "The Fighter" about his life.

Would be great if Shavers could be rebooked.

It would be good to see some of the British World champs such as:

Terry Downes would be very top of the list

Lloyd honeyghan

Carl Thonpson, defeated Eubank and Kod David Haye

Michael Watson

Ken Buchanan

• Like 1

I would like to see a selection of Tottenham players.

A 30 years 1984 UEFA Cup Tottenham reunion would be nice, especially if Steve Perryman and Steve Archibald could make it.

Other Spurs stars such as Gazza, Cliff Jones, Glenn Hoddle and Terry Dyson would be good too.

Somehow, I think we all might be disappointed as it would appear that sports guests are fading from a number of events.

Could anyone tell me if there will be ANY sports stars at this year's event.

It would seem that the sports guests are gradually being fazed out!

Sports guests are usually announced pretty close to the show because it's very often UK based guests. I have no information about the sports guests being fazed out. Sometimes there's simply a less strong reprentation of a genre at a show.

Could anyone tell me if there will be ANY sports stars at this year's event.

It would seem that the sports guests are gradually being fazed out!

Sports guests are usually announced pretty close to the show because it's very often UK based guests. I have no information about the sports guests being fazed out. Sometimes there's simply a less strong reprentation of a genre at a show.

I have been on this site for a few years now, and I've never known sports guests to have been announced this late.

I realise guests can be added right up to the event, but there are usually some guests announced by now.

I do think its a trend that is affecting a number of different events that used to include a lot of sports guests.

I would like to see a selection of Tottenham players.

A 30 years 1984 UEFA Cup Tottenham reunion would be nice, especially if Steve Perryman and Steve Archibald could make it.

Other Spurs stars such as Gazza, Cliff Jones, Glenn Hoddle and Terry Dyson would be good too.

Somehow, I think we all might be disappointed as it would appear that sports guests are fading from a number of events.

They did an '84 UEFA Cup reunion in 2011 so it might be a bit soon for them to do it again.

Thats true, but it would still be ideal given it will be 30 years this year. Also, Steve Archibald, Steve Perryman, Ally Dick, Gary Stevens and Chris Hughton were absent at the last reunion and to see them this time would be great.

To be honest, any former Spurs players would be good. David Ginola has spent a lot of time in this country, and he would be a welcome guest.

At the moment, anty football guest would be nice. Never known it to be so quiet with a couple of months to go.

I'm sure they'll come up with some good names. don't forget they've have new events like Newcastle and Cardiff to run and organise in the last few weeks and the London Radisson one coming up this month. once all this has gone through i'm sure they will have plenty of good guests in place.