Sign in to follow this  
Sandy Kovak

I have a problem with my account

Hi, my name is Alberto from Italy, I have a problem. this afternoon I tried to take the photoshot with suzie Plakson for Sunday, but when I went to pay only for the photoshot, it says that I have to pay the ticket and also other photoshots already paid in recent months. I sent an email to the organizers. Place also here to solve the problem quickly. I am very concerned

Please, let me know asap!

Alberto

We can't help with this like 1of2 said, sorry. That problem seems to have showed up a couple of times now. I haven't seen anyone posting about how it was fixed. Contacting the store through the website is the only way to fix this, sorry.

I had this problem too. I cancelled the pay-process and go back (actualising) the site, then it was fixed for me.

I have had this problem for weeks now!

I already sent several emails to above address without any reaction. My guess was that it had to do with the cancelled Frakes photo shoot that I had bought. I hoped that the issue would be fixed after I replied to the refund email regarding this. But nothing changed. Obviously, they do not want my money for the additional tickets I want to buy.

I am frustrated and very disappointed!

I have had this problem for weeks now!

I already sent several emails to above address without any reaction. My guess was that it had to do with the cancelled Frakes photo shoot that I had bought. I hoped that the issue would be fixed after I replied to the refund email regarding this. But nothing changed. Obviously, they do not want my money for the additional tickets I want to buy.

I am frustrated and very disappointed!

I have exactly the same problem.

In the case of them not answering e-mails.

I have two e-mail account one with gmail and one with yahoo. The funny thing is whenever I send an e-mail from the gmail account they never answer but if I send an e-mail from the yahoo account they answer within 24h.

I just had an email from them about our problem with an account

We are aware that you may have encountered some issues when trying to book tickets to Destination Star Trek Germany. We would like to apologise if you were unable to purchase your tickets or add additional items to you account.

With less than 4 weeks to go until we open the doors to #DSTG in Frankfurt, we want to make sure you have the tickets you want before you arrive to avoid missing out on meeting your favourite Star Trek actors.

Therefore, if you have tried unsuccessfully to book tickets or if you have any questions or queries when booking your tickets, please contact us at admin@destinationstartrek.com. We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible and within 48hrs of your submission. Please list your issues and provide contact e-mail and telephone details so we can resolve matters as quickly as possible.

Upon completing your purchase, a confirmation will be sent to your email address after payment has been confirmed. All purchased tickets will be sent to the customer via email a week before the event. The email will contain a link to download your tickets and vouchers to print at home. You will need to print all tickets out prior to arriving at the event.

Edited by ams546

Have you tried the e-mail from the post above?

I'm really sorry, but the only way to reach the ticket store has been described. The problem has been reported, but we have not been informed of a solution.

Yes,

I've sent email to:

admin@destinationstartrek.com

tickets@destinationstartrek.com

info@destinationstartrek.com

and sent messages on the form on the website, but no reply...I'll hope to receive a reply as soon as possible.

Same for me. I've already sent at least 7 emails from different accounts to different email addresses and via the website form. No reply at all!

I am so angry and disappointed that I am not really looking forward to the event any more. If I could, I would just cancel the whole thing...

• Like 1

I am so angry and disappointed that I am not really looking forward to the event any more. If I could, I would just cancel the whole thing...

Behind you 100%.

Edited by ams546

Hallelujah! It finally got fixed. One of my many emails obviously got through. Now let the real booking begin! :)

• Like 1

Hallelujah! It finally got fixed. One of my many emails obviously got through. Now let the real booking begin! :)

Me too. Happy days. :clap: :clap: :clap:

So that is good. Now I have another problem...

I cannot see the days of the photo shoots I already booked. Am I missing something here? It makes it hard to plan the rest of the weekend...

I know that Showmaster Admins cannot help here, but maybe I am just blind or so...

Can you log on and see your order at all? Or is it not shown on there either?

Sorry I'm not familiar with thier ticket system.

I can log on and see my order, but it only says 'Photo Shoot William Shatner'. I remember that there were certain days there when I ordered in November. For the open / not booked photo shoots there are also days (Fri/Sat/Sun) given...

All I can suggest is that you either...

1: Contact DSTG as above at:

admin@destinationstartrek.com

tickets@destinationstartrek.com

info@destinationstartrek.com

2: Wait for your tickets to be emailed to you and see if it's on there.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help on this front.

All I can say that might help a bit is that myself and the SM crew are running the photo shoots, so don't worry we'll make sure you get them.

It was updated and I can now see the days!

I wrote to them maybe I can see them too