Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - KEN MARSHALL

I agree it makes a change to get a guest from a film from the 80s that is not part of a big franchise a stand alone film like ET Enemy Mine has fandom as well as the big ones. Lets get Lysette Anthony as well even though i met her before for a cracking 10x8 double signing. PS get The Beast as well as my photo of him is well overdue for signing. Cheers guys.

Film had been on my watch list for a while and with the announcement I finally decided to sit down and see if the autograph would be worth getting. Totally is, the film's great! As others have said, I certainly wouldn't mind some more guests from Krull (Lysette Anthony, Alun Armstrong, ...)

Yes lets get a krull reunion going Liam neeson Robbie Coltrane alun Armstrong as many as poss really pity about Bernard archard oooh pyramids of mars sir? Suit you.

Yes lets get a krull reunion going Liam neeson Robbie Coltrane alun Armstrong as many as poss really pity about Bernard archard oooh pyramids of mars sir? Suit you.

YES! I would love to see a Krull reunion so much! :clap: Please try and get some more cast. That would be amazing :dance: