Hornblower - Capt. James Sawyer

Planet of the Apes - Sandar

The League of Gentlemen's Apocalypse - Dr. Erasmus Pea

Hogfather - Lord Downey

Doctor Who: Dreamland - Lord Azlok

Wallander - Povel Wallander

CLICK HERE for his full filmography

Edited by showmasters

I am at a double dilemma now, I usually go for photos with the guests as the wife loves displaying them in the house, but as luck would have it, both David Warner and John Rhys Davies are in one of my favourite horror comedies ever, Waxwork, now do I have photos as to be fair they've both been in iconic films, or do I get my waxwork dvd signed by both...what a nice but tricky dilemma to have.

• Like 1

I am at a double dilemma now, I usually go for photos with the guests as the wife loves displaying them in the house, but as luck would have it, both David Warner and John Rhys Davies are in one of my favourite horror comedies ever, Waxwork, now do I have photos as to be fair they've both been in iconic films, or do I get my waxwork dvd signed by both...what a nice but tricky dilemma to have.

I am a huge fan of Waxwork and got an amazing David Warner waxwork photo signed with a great quote. He was so happy at seeing the picture we spoke for a good twenty minutes about the film, he then proceeded to ask if I had ever heard rumours of him approached to play Freddy Krueger to which he told me to tell everyone that the rumour is rubbish and he was never ever going to do it. Such a lovely man who I would meet again in a heartbeat!

• Like 1

I think that story has just swung my decision for me Colesy buddy. F++k it I'm going to get a photo and a sig. He's only doing Saturday though and I'm crewing all that day so time is not a luxury to have a long conversation unfortunately.

Being the irresponsible uncle that I am, I let my young nephew and niece watch Waxwork on Friday night as my father always used to let me watch horrors at their age and since it isn't overly violent, or sweary and a great bit of fun, I thought what better film to introduce them to... and they loved it. They can't wait for me to bring down Waxwork 2 next time I visit.

Are you coming down to Cardiff Colesy?

• Like 1

I think that story has just swung my decision for me Colesy buddy. F++k it I'm going to get a photo and a sig. He's only doing Saturday though and I'm crewing all that day so time is not a luxury to have a long conversation unfortunately.

Being the irresponsible uncle that I am, I let my young nephew and niece watch Waxwork on Friday night as my father always used to let me watch horrors at their age and since it isn't overly violent, or sweary and a great bit of fun, I thought what better film to introduce them to... and they loved it. They can't wait for me to bring down Waxwork 2 next time I visit.

Are you coming down to Cardiff Colesy?

Sadly I am not! I am saving my money for LFCC and collector mania!

You will have great time with David :-) glad you are going for both! Looking forward to hearing the report.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...