Friday 7PM. Be there or be square :-)

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce that at 7pm this coming Friday the wait is over and we will be announcing the date and venue for Eternal Twilight 10! :-)

The new website will go live at that time and tickets will also go on sale! We are happy to say that we have even managed to make a slight reduction in the price of each ticket type!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

We are extremely excited about ET10 returning and would like to thank everyone for their support and helping to make it happen! We are so grateful for your continued loyalty and any way that you can get the word out about the event would be awesome! We promise to make it a weekend that you never forget! Mark, Jason and the whole Massive Events Team :-)

• Like 4

I have been to ET1 through 5 (or 6? I can't remember omg) and the twilight proms... after that twilight just wasn't my thing anymore and I didn't live in the close to england anymore... now I'm in London and while I am still so over the whole twilight thing, I am still tempted to go... just for memory's sake

I met one of my best friends at ET1 and while autumn is closer, I am kinda hoping they're doing in in feburary next year and back in northampton just so my friend and I can go and celebrate our 6th year friendaversary the way it all started...

I know I'm spitballin' here and it#s not really likely to happen... but it's fun to dream while you can :D

• 5 months later...

can't wait i am going with my mum we got a gold ticket package each so far the guests are Chaske Spencer and Cameron Bright this is the first time Cameron has been to something like this in the uk looking forward to seeing him and chaske never been to this before hope they announce more guests soon the parts have been announced friday night is Celebrate St. Patrick Day with the Irish Coven , Saturday night is Benjamin's Elements Party and is Sundays Chill out party is Sleepover at the Cullen's cant wait

• 2 months later...