ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

Hope someone can answer this and genuinely, sorry if it's to be found in the myriad of posts on here. Just a quick question in relation to photoshoots, particularly split sessions. This year is the first time I have a Gold Pass and I just wondering...if a guest has two sessions on a given day (for example Natalie on Saturday)...having a Gold Pass can I visit for either session?

I realise it gives priority queueing, just wondering if I can attend the session which is more convenient?

Many thanks in advance :)

• Showmasters Admin

Hope someone can answer this and genuinely, sorry if it's to be found in the myriad of posts on here. Just a quick question in relation to photoshoots, particularly split sessions. This year is the first time I have a Gold Pass and I just wondering...if a guest has two sessions on a given day (for example Natalie on Saturday)...having a Gold Pass can I visit for either session?

I realise it gives priority queueing, just wondering if I can attend the session which is more convenient?

Golds can go to either.

Yes you can go to whichever session suits you best. I've done that myself in the past.

Yes you can go to whichever session suits you best. I've done that myself in the past.

Great to know! Appreciate the quick reply :)

Just checked the schedule for the Saturday and the Sunday and had a few clashes, I've sorted the majority of them out myself but there's still 2 that I need help with. Firstly, will I be able to switch my Lena Headey Saturday photoshoot to the Sunday? This avoids a Saturday clash as I have more room on the Sunday. Secondly, the Jemma Redgrave photoshoot is right in the middle of the Jenna Coleman talk on the Saturday, what can I do about this as Jemma isn't having another photoshoot later in the day and is only there on the Saturday, same applies to the Jenna Coleman talk? Help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

What would look better? Hair wax or hair gel- one wants to look better in Stan and Carrie's photoshoot.

*Realises that for about half an hour beforehand he's gonna have to proper tart himself up*

I have same problem but with Michael Madison and stan lee talk. Can we swap for another day?

Sadly they're not allowing swapping of days which has trumped me a bit as well as I've got a few clashes

I do think it would be handy to have a "swap thread" for those who have found they've clashed. I'm fortunate most of mine don't but some have a small overlap.

Just checked the schedule for the Saturday and the Sunday and had a few clashes, I've sorted the majority of them out myself but there's still 2 that I need help with. Firstly, will I be able to switch my Lena Headey Saturday photoshoot to the Sunday? This avoids a Saturday clash as I have more room on the Sunday. Secondly, the Jemma Redgrave photoshoot is right in the middle of the Jenna Coleman talk on the Saturday, what can I do about this as Jemma isn't having another photoshoot later in the day and is only there on the Saturday, same applies to the Jenna Coleman talk? Help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

No changing tickets to different days this year. And sadly you'll have to either miss the photoshoot or miss some of the talk in order to do both.

• Moderators

I have same problem but with Michael Madison and stan lee talk. Can we swap for another day?

Sadly they're not allowing swapping of days which has trumped me a bit as well as I've got a few clashes

I do think it would be handy to have a "swap thread" for those who have found they've clashed. I'm fortunate most of mine don't but some have a small overlap.

Yeh agree with this!!

I have a problem

With Natalie Dormer we have a number which could be afternoon slot, however my friend and I have to leave at about 4.30 latest and hers starts in the second slot at 5.30

What do we do?

We're trying to get this clarified.

I have a problem

With Natalie Dormer we have a number which could be afternoon slot, however my friend and I have to leave at about 4.30 latest and hers starts in the second slot at 5.30

What do we do?

We're trying to get this clarified.

Thank you,

I hope something can be done :(

If it helps we have 301 and 302

Edited by mflowers

Can we get refund on photo ticket as it's not our fault?

I wouldn't think so, we ordered the tickets which are non refundable, but I hope something can be done as I don't want to miss out when my numbers are so close to the last morning sessions one :/

I have a clash on the Sunday too as above - Michael Madsen photo shoot and Stan Lee talk.

The Stan Lee talk is due to finish at 16:45 and the Madsen shoot due to finish at 16:55 - what are the chances of making it from one to the other in time for the shoot? I have ticket number 13 for the Madsen shoot.

I have very same problem dark venom. I'm not keen on the idea of leaving a talk I really want to see early. If they gave an extra 5 or 10mins to his photoshoot that be perfect

I agree, really don't want to miss the Stan Lee talk, especially as I have a Comic Gold Pass.

Haven't really seen this mentioned but I was wondering how much the Dina & Casper double shoot will be? I don't really think i'll have time to queue at the sales desk for hours to get a ticket for it (with all the photo shoots I have & autographs i need to get) but incase i do it would be nice to know :)

I would like to hope that SM will try to accommodate everyone as best as they can in some way shape or form

We've already outlined some of the major procedures. Show your paid for talk ticket at the photo area and the crew will try to minimize you missing out on talk time. Unfortunately with a large show like this it is absolutely impossible to keep it free of clashes for everyone.

No changing tickets to different days this year. And sadly you'll have to either miss the photoshoot or miss some of the talk in order to do both.

Will I be able to get a refund on the photoshoot if I miss it considering it's not my fault?