ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

Don't know if this is the place to ask but I bought gold tickets this year, for the first time. It says print off confirmation e-mail, but I have not received one I bought the tickets back in January. I have sent an e-mail but getting kinda worried as it's now so close. Any information would be great thank you.

• Moderators

Is it permissable to take photographs at the Comic Awards, Audience with Stan Lee and other various talks over the weekend?

Many thanks.

I don't know for sure if there will be different rules at the comic awards. Panels during the day you can take NO FLASH still photos through the talk - flash photography is usually allowed for a limited time at the beginning of the talk (a couple of minutes). No video or audio recording is allowed.

Is it permissable to take photographs at the Comic Awards, Audience with Stan Lee and other various talks over the weekend?

Many thanks.

I don't know for sure if there will be different rules at the comic awards. Panels during the day you can take NO FLASH still photos through the talk - flash photography is usually allowed for a limited time at the beginning of the talk (a couple of minutes). No video or audio recording is allowed.

etmuse - thank you for the comments. No flash photos are fine, that is good to hear.

Well sliver be mixed in with gold people in the queue or will you guys separate the queue? Otherwise it be a nightmare to sort wristbands for the crew. Also I hope we get our wristbands outside otherwise we be greatly delayed.

We really don't know yet. If thre'd be confirmation on anything it would have been posted. I know it sounded like I was joking with the silvers sneaking in, but there's been no confirmation if it's one or two queues.

Don't know if this is the place to ask but I bought gold tickets this year, for the first time. It says print off confirmation e-mail, but I have not received one I bought the tickets back in January. I have sent an e-mail but getting kinda worried as it's now so close. Any information would be great thank you.

Did you get any email correspondence from the shop? What exactly do you mean with packing slip?

Well sliver be mixed in with gold people in the queue or will you guys separate the queue? Otherwise it be a nightmare to sort wristbands for the crew. Also I hope we get our wristbands outside otherwise we be greatly delayed.

We really don't know yet. If thre'd be confirmation on anything it would have been posted. I know it sounded like I was joking with the silvers sneaking in, but there's been no confirmation if it's one or two queues.

Did you get any email correspondence from the shop? What exactly do you mean with packing slip?

From the account page - it's the letter that gets sent out with photo tickets.

I used mine at last years LFCC and LFCCW without a problem Paranyi

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1

I only got the payment confirmation as soon as I ordered it said, confirmation e-mail would come later but I didn't get nowt. The packing slip, is on the shop site states date of purchase, and quotes delivery as one month after that, but didn't receive anything. The packing slip is the same kind of letter that comes with my phototshoot tickets when they arrive. Sorry if I sound daft.

Showmasters handle the tickets themselves not the venue - They will be there Friday to Sunday though I presume handouts won't start till quite close to the opening times.

Edited by Zahariel

• Showmasters Admin

Gold, Comic Gold and Comic Silver...

You will ALL queue at the centre doors to EC2 as usual. There will be a team coming out as soon as they can (hopefully around 1.5-2 hours before opening) to give the wristbands out in the queue.

You will then go to the organisers booth later in the day to collect your goodie-bag etc.

• Like 1

Gold, Comic Gold and Comic Silver...

You will ALL queue at the centre doors to EC2 as usual. There will be a team coming out as soon as they can (hopefully around 1.5-2 hours before opening) to give the wristbands out in the queue.

You will then go to the organisers booth later in the day to collect your goodie-bag etc.

Sweet!

Edited by Wondermoose